Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: being mentally fucked

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I am mentally FUCKING FUCKED, and it is FUCKING OVER !!!

I have no will to do my school assignments

No will to clean my room

Little social skill

close to zero relationships or social contact my entire life. most interactions on the internet

I have a 12+ year untreated anxiety/panic disorder

avpd

ADHD

persecuted in uni for being an awkward, very visibly mentally ill male and instead of being helped or shown the slightest shred of compassion, got spat on, deceived, and betrayed by several adults in a position of authority over me. pissed on, and kicked on my ass in the cruelest manner

mentally tortured by the NHK in the cruelest manner

gangstalked by the NHK

gaslighted and abused by my worthless cunt of a father who passed on his garbage mental genetics down to me

neglected by my autistic mother

I fight. I've gymcelled for the past 9 months, eat perfectly, sleep, and have been vitamindmaxxing. Still feel like fucking shit, meanwhile functional alcoholics exist. I barely have any will most days for the bare minimum. I cannot be positive. Hope? Reality is too OP.

Last edited:
We are all beyond repair at this point.

Yeah, I barely made it through this school term and my room is messy and decrepit as shit. Just can't be bothered to do anything about anything anymore. Why bother? I'm going to rot alone the rest of my life, any effort I put into anything is just wasted.

Fuck life, man.

where are ya from?

where are ya from?
says in my profile :forcedsmile:
T

Yeah, I barely made it through this school term and my room is messy and decrepit as shit. Just can't be bothered to do anything about anything anymore. Why bother? I'm going to rot alone the rest of my life, any effort I put into anything is just wasted.

Fuck life, man.
I've dropped classes like half the times I've attempted. Struggling to get through it just to get a job I will struggle to wake up for.

Struggling to get through it just to get a job I will struggle to wake up for.
I dread this. I have no reason to get up in the morning, and even at noon, it becomes a real struggle to get out of bed. I just don't have the energy for life anymore.

I dread this. I have no reason to get up in the morning, and even at noon, it becomes a real struggle to get out of bed. I just don't have the energy for life anymore.
do you at least care about your major at all? mine is mildly interesting but the structure of school ruins everything :feelsUgh:

do you at least care about your major at all? mine is mildly interesting but the structure of school ruins everything :feelsUgh:
Very little. I'd probably care more if I had a reason to care more, e.g. if I had friends and a gf. But as it is, all I wnat is just a paycheck, a home of my own, and the ability and freedom to get high.