Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: being masculine (YES ITS A RETARDED CLICKBAIT)

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Ugly turbovirgin
★★★★★
Might as well mention that its a blatant clickbait in the title because it sort of is.

What I mean by being "too masculine" doesn't even necessarily mean being too masculine physically, even though that's possible too. I think most of us are very aware that women prefer skinny prettyboys to masculine ogres. And I don't even necessarily mean your interests, because we know that its very rare for men to be these social butterflies that women are, hence there are a lot more men who lack friends than women who lack friends. Even though that plays a role too.

But what I mean by being masculine is having too masculine values. If you have masculine values and you actually see the world through the lens of a male, you don't relate to women at all. You can't have any kind of connection with women. There's a reason women are going for metrosexual men with leftist values, its because these "men" resemble them on a mental level. A man can be practically a soy chugging faggot, but if he relates to women because he has soft values, then women will like him more.

Practically no women like men who vote against immigration. Practically no women like men who vote for less taxes because a man understands that he's in constant competition with others - therefore, why should he pay taxes to make other peoples lives easier that wouldn't extend that kindness back to him. Practically no women like any man who says that the resources of society should be targeted more to the gifted because they know how to use those resources and create more wealth, but rather the resources should be given to mouth breathing retards who will not ever produce anything good for the society.

If you're too abrasive and you view the world through a more competitive lens (because the world for males by default is mostly competition) and you don't have soft values, then women will not like you.

You don't support men cutting their dicks off or women cutting their tits off because they have mental illness? You don't support progressive liberalism and endless waves of immigrants that you will have to pay even more taxes for? You don't support trannies reading stories in the library to kids because you see it as pointless brainwashing? Women will not like you. Your worldview is too distant from their soft bullshit progressive far left values.

Yes of course, Chad can have any values though. He can be a neonazi or have a swastika tattoo on his biceps and women will still like him (proven by Chadfishing.) But for average normies and especially low value men, women won't tolerate it.

Might as well mention that its a blatant clickbait in the title because it sort of is.

What I mean by being "too masculine" doesn't even necessarily mean being too masculine physically, even though that's possible too. I think most of us are very aware that women prefer skinny prettyboys to masculine ogres. And I don't even necessarily mean your interests, because we know that its very rare for men to be these social butterflies that women are, hence there are a lot more men who lack friends than women who lack friends. Even though that plays a role too.

But what I mean by being masculine is having too masculine values. If you have masculine values and you actually see the world through the lens of a male, you don't relate to women at all. You can't have any kind of connection with women. There's a reason women are going for metrosexual men with leftist values, its because these "men" resemble them on a mental level. A man can be practically a soy chugging faggot, but if he relates to women because he has soft values, then women will like him more.

Practically no women like men who vote against immigration. Practically no women like men who vote for less taxes because a man understands that he's in constant competition with others - therefore, why should he pay taxes to make other peoples lives easier that wouldn't extend that kindness back to him. Practically no women like any man who says that the resources of society should be targeted more to the gifted because they know how to use those resources and create more wealth, but rather the resources should be given to mouth breathing retards who will not ever produce anything good for the society.

If you're too abrasive and you view the world through a more competitive lens (because the world for males by default is mostly competition) and you don't have soft values, then women will not like you.

You don't support men cutting their dicks off or women cutting their tits off because they have mental illness? You don't support progressive liberalism and endless waves of immigrants that you will have to pay even more taxes for? You don't support trannies reading stories in the library to kids because you see it as pointless brainwashing? Women will not like you. Your worldview is too distant from their soft bullshit progressive far left values.

Yes of course, Chad can have any values though. He can be a neonazi or have a swastika tattoo on his biceps and women will still like him (proven by Chadfishing.) But for average normies and especially low value men, women won't tolerate it.
The women who say they that they have a crush on Timothy chalamet and he looks very masculine with his jaw. He’s just looks young. You probably aren’t appealing (I’m not either).

I doubt they care

They get turned on by literal thugs