Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: being ignored

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
We are expected to keep our mouths shut and do nothing, people don't even want us to exist. At best, people will ignore you if you attempt to advance or say anything, sometimes people will outright tell you to fuck off and go away. If were were giga- chads, we could say the Earth is flat and people will listen to you as if you were the next Einstein jfl.

inb4 this thread is ignored

can relate. i was always the shy, silent kid and sometimes people were surprised i was in class even though i've been sitting in my spot the whole time

Yep. Even family does it to me.

>Talk to them on family gatherings
>Get minimal responses which basically tell me "fuck off"
>Stop talking
>Hear comments how I'm never saying anything

one of the reasons why making friends is easy if you're a normshit: other normshits actually remember you

We are expected to keep our mouths shut and do nothing, people don't even want us to exist. At best, people will ignore you if you attempt to advance or say anything, sometimes people will outright tell you to fuck off and go away. If were were giga- chads, we could say the Earth is flat and people will listen to you as if you were the next Einstein jfl.

I swear this happens to me on a daily basis whenever I even slightly engaged in conversation with any normie. :feelsree::feelsree:

This is very true.

I feel like this thread has already been done before GrAYcel

Can relate, people always assume you are stupid. If you come up with an idea people will ignore it or just bash it but if someone else a few minutes later repeats the same thing "oh great idea, we''ll implement it asap". I prefer being silent, not worth my breath. Why have a voice when people can't handle feedback or criticism, special snowflakes.

I've grown to appreciate being ignored. It sure beats the more direct negative comments and dirty looks most of us are also used to experiencing.

This feeling I know very well and sometimes it just makes me want to k... Someone.

Thats why most people deserve to Eat Rice.