Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: being ignored by normies

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
Mostly they don’t care about me at all. Sometimes I say shit and they don’t respond or acknowledge I am even there and of course I did get bullied by them growing up but it’s been becoming less of a habit for them lately because they’re maturing and they have their own problems to deal with. These days I’m just socially isolated from the most part. I think one of the biggest signs of inceldom from a young age is not having little to no friends at all. All the NT normies I know have lots of friends but the only real friend I have is another currycel like me who looks subhuman but he’s NT so he has a lot of friends (and he is unironically a redpiller.) I have two other acquaintances if you could call them that but that’s mostly it.

Incel trait is walking up to a circle and no one making room to include you

Incel trait: everyone ignores you

no one rly cares about anyone

Being ignored by others is brutelly painful they dont even respond when i talk to them