Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: Being gaslighted no matter what

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Everything you're not responsible for is your fault. We've had countless times where you didn't do anything wrong yet people will defy logic and reason to blame you for whatever happened. Made a girl mad? It's your fault, and not her lack of emotional control. Being bullied? You must've done something to make them bully you. Girl rejected you? Must be because you're a misogynist PoS who kills babies for a living. Everything that happens is your fault no matter what jfl.

It happened with me today. An online girl got mad at me in a insta group and then rest all the girls started blaming me and even removed me from the group. Anyways I came back to group anyway because of my online friend but then they asked me to change myself and apologise but I could not cuck so the cycle of removing and adding from continued.

I always wondered why I was always in the wrong in every argument with a foid during school. Now I understand being attractive = winning arguments

That's why it's pointless to even talk to normies, they hate us and will blame us for everything, even things that we can't control

everything but looks seems fine to the rest

I prefer led lighting tbh.