Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: being falsely accused of sexual harassment

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
My story is short. Basically a tranny and a dyke decided they hated me, so they decided to report me for being creepy, harassing them, and being transphobic and lesbophobic.

I managed to acquit myself somewhat, but the damage has been done to my reputation and psyche. Only a matter of time before someone false accuses me of something like rape.

Sadly, in the eyes of retarded foids,

existing as a sub5 male = sexual harassment

Why did you even communicate with them to get yourself in that mess? You know how they are. Sneeze wrong and they will scream rape.

That's really harsh. I've been fortunate enough that nobody ever reported me for anything I didn't do, but when I was in high school and middle school foids used to bitch me out for "staring" at them when I wasn't. If they see your face oriented in their general direction they always assume it must have something to do with them and then they chimp out because you're a sub-5.

Why did you even communicate with them to get yourself in that mess? You know how they are. Sneeze wrong and they will scream rape.
a) bluepill
b) i didnt even communicate with them JFL they just hit me with it
That's really harsh. I've been fortunate enough that nobody ever reported me for anything I didn't do, but when I was in high school and middle school foids used to bitch me out for "staring" at them when I wasn't. If they see your face oriented in their general direction they always assume it must have something to do with them and then they chimp out because you're a sub-5.
that's why i always have earphones in (Burzum, Bladee, or Death in June) and look down at the floor. Plus hands in pockets.

How did this happen?

How did this happen?
tbh i dont know. I was "friends" with a jewish tranny (not aforementioned tranny, but another one. Both, being trannies, were friends though) for a bit, before "he" thought that I was too sexist. That plus I was "friends" with this guy who had a gf who was being orbited by aforementioned dyke.

I think they just coordinated an attack on me. That would be the easiest way to explain it.

@Newcel04 Brutal. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Thankfully, i havent been accused of sexual harassment yet. But i am sure eventually a foid will think i glanced at her for a second too long and then i will get thrown in jail
Sadly, in the eyes of retarded foids,

existing as a sub5 male = sexual harassment

I would get accused of sexual harassment if a foid appears in my peripheral vision jfl.

Last edited:
There's no reason to even try in life when everyone is against you

tbh i dont know. I was "friends" with a jewish tranny (not aforementioned tranny, but another one. Both, being trannies, were friends though) for a bit, before "he" thought that I was too sexist. That plus I was "friends" with this guy who had a gf who was being orbited by aforementioned dyke.

I think they just coordinated an attack on me. That would be the easiest way to explain it.

lesson learned, never be "friends" with trannies or jews

lesson learned, never be "friends" with trannies or jews
precisely. tbh trannies it sort of depends. Some are pose no real threat to anyone but themselves, but others are exceptionally dangerous to normies and incels.