Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Being excluded your whole life

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I didn't even know people went to partys etc until late in my youth. Its suifuel knowing this was going on behind my back and they went out of their way to exlude me from it.

I was so excluded from life I don't have a high school diploma

I can absolutely relate

yeah tbh,but that was bcs i wasnt nt

nope I'm a bruh due to isolation. I am gonna try to get mental illnessbuxx and welfare once parents kick me out
insanely over. but ye SSN bux is way to go. it's not much but if u budget right and maybe work a deal with parents that they get like a few hundred while u keep the rest of the money, then u could live decent lifestyle.

I renember going to school and not talking to anybody because i was afraid of getting bullied and i had no friends

I can confirm 100% of the truecels on this site have never been invited to any type of party purposefully with good intentions.

It's just natural for socially inept people (lacking social development directly correlates with bad looks) to never be included in social events.

the entire time you've been rotting since childhood, from age 13 till now, stacies and chads were making out, having sex, going to wild house parties and orgies, drinking, doing drugs, staying up all night

And you sit here on your computer typing and playing rpgs to cope

I was so excluded from life I don't have a high school diploma
Same. And what's worse is when normies say shit like "If you never got along with the other kids growing up, don't feel bad" and shit like that.
You normies are LITERALLY the ones who made people like me a social outcast who is a failure of a human