Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: being excited about your new rank on a forum

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
jfl you know it's over for you when you are excited and keep thinking about your new rank on a forum :feelsrope:

Ngl, I don't care about ranks or colors on the forum :chad:

Ngl I love experiencing new colors. Feels good.

yeah man its kinda over ngl

Yes it's a good achievement, can't to wait to become a pinkfag

Yes it's a good achievement, can't to wait to become a pinkfag
I think I'm gonna try to stay red. I wish I could skip pink tbh and go straight to the other one

Holy shit you're a luminary now? Congratulations my man, it will probably take a while for me to reach it.

Holy shit you're a luminary now? Congratulations my man, it will probably take a while for me to reach it.
Yeah bro it was a lot of work. It was like a job to do. Toward the last few hundred leading up to luminary I spammed random stuff and just hoped I didn't get banned. Now I can actually respond with high IQ/normal responses instead of random stuff. Maybe you'll soon be luminary too bro if you postmaxx hard

I don't care until I reach 15K post but unfortunately, that won't ever happen.

I dont even notice it, changes so much

10 k motherfucker, clownecels represent

I won't be excited for a long time :feels:

I'd be excited about my rank on chads.co

Yeah bro it was a lot of work. It was like a job to do. Toward the last few hundred leading up to luminary I spammed random stuff and just hoped I didn't get banned. Now I can actually respond with high IQ/normal responses instead of random stuff. Maybe you'll soon be luminary too bro if you postmaxx hard
Yeah unfortunately i don't really have the time nor the energy to postmaxx right now.

Well, cope is still a cope

Im the alpha male of this website. I dont need some worthless rank or gay color.

Based secret emote
Im the alpha male of this website. I dont need some worthless rank or gay color.
Tenor

Im close to my new rank, yes.

tfw still greycel:cryfeels:

It's one of my favourite copes right now