Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: being compared to Sheldon from the big cuck theory / Keanu Reeves (for oldcels)

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Now, before you jump on me like "BUT KEANU IS HOT UR FAKECEL" follow me for a second.

Let's start with the guy from the cuck show: i do not watch that but i have seen some "sketch" of this unfunny piece of TV shit and, while in RL he probably would be a normie, in the tv show the traits that are emphasized is that he's not attractive, he's nerdy and he is neurotic. I've never been compared to him that much (and i'm happy for that) but it happened in the past, maybe because i was trying to be social and a ugly person that tries to be social always become the jestermaxx and no taken seriously.

Now, about Keanu, this is something that applies for 30+ tall cels (because the guy was at peak popularty in the early '00). When a girl did compare you to Keanu (and it happened to me more than once, by a different coworker/classmate) she was NOT sayting "you are hot as Keanu Reeves, let's fuck". She was, instead, saying "you look like a tall anonymus man with a large forehead, pale, with a monotone expression and constantly depressed".

And well, we know that Keanu is depressed in RL and he's nothing like an alpha male.

So, what do you think, does anyone relate?

Somebody said I looked like mr x from resident evil

All my friends joke that I look like the guy from the disney movie Up when he was young.
JFL
Carl12

Now, before you jump on me like "BUT KEANU IS HOT UR FAKECEL" follow me for a second.

Let's start with the guy from the cuck show: i do not watch that but i have seen some "sketch" of this unfunny piece of TV shit and, while in RL he probably would be a normie, in the tv show the traits that are emphasized is that he's not attractive, he's nerdy and he is neurotic. I've never been compared to him that much (and i'm happy for that) but it happened in the past, maybe because i was trying to be social and a ugly person that tries to be social always become the jestermaxx and no taken seriously.

Now, about Keanu, this is something that applies for 30+ tall cels (because the guy was at peak popularty in the early '00). When a girl did compare you to Keanu (and it happened to me more than once, by a different coworker/classmate) she was NOT sayting "you are hot as Keanu Reeves, let's fuck". She was, instead, saying "you look like a tall anonymus man with a large forehead, pale, with a monotone expression and constantly depressed".

And well, we know that Keanu is depressed in RL and he's nothing like an alpha male.

My grandma once told me i remind her of Sheldon

I'm compared to air because I'm invisible to women

big cuck theory
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The best comparison I ever got was with Billy Corgan, but only because of my voice, not my looks. He mogs me to Alpha Centaurus and back.

Looks wise, I only remember being compared to someone famous once. It was a semi-famous ugly comedian from Brazil.

I've never been compared to anyone, since no one looks like me. JFL at being so "unique" that you don't even look like anyone

but there is a good context in which you can be compared to keanu reeves. or else it wouldn't be used. but I can see it used as a euphemism.

why do you say anonymous?

I was compared to BOTH. With Sheldon back in the college when I was young and the show just came out. With Keanu recently when I hit 30.

I've never thought about it this way. FML, it never began.

P.S. One of my friends always compare my behaviour with Daria from cartoon show.