Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Trait: Being called ugly many times in highschool

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I have such a bad experience with the word "ugly" back when I was bluepillmaxxing during highschool, that the word used to literally trigger me PTSD. Not even joking. Trying to be social and talk to girls in highschool is one of the most dangerous things you can do as a genetically unattractive male for your sanity.

Even though I was bluepilled at the time, being called ugly by anyone caused such intense dread and pain for me that I'd think about it for weeks.

My so called "friends" group, which contained two facially attractive chads, called me ugly often. The two chads called me ugly a lot, but not as much as the two normies in the group. It hurt me so much, especially after I was called ugly by my first crush. I cried in my room for hours.

Its funny because these chads were the most rotten, narcassistic, and fucked up people, yet that never seemed to matter to females.

I was called ugly by a few other girls later on in highschool, with each time being just as painful. Even on instagram, people who argued with me in the comments would call me ugly in my DMs. One of them who turned out to be a chadlite even apologized afterwards, but the damage was already done. I wanted to kill myself.

Due to gaslighting from my peers, it took me a while to realize how over it was for me. I'm surprised I didn't see the truth from the beginning, with all my facially attractive friends having consistent sex and female attention. Meanwhile, ugly guys like me rotted alone.

brutal ngl
this one i actually read every word and man i feel bad.

How the fuck is one not blackpilled fresh out of the womb with experiences like that?

Cliffs:

bald.jpg

Same thing happened to me, became very ugly at 14, I was getting called ugly each time I went outside, of course, school was the worst part.

You can't get called ugly if you don't show up to class and don't interact with normies at all:feelsthink:

Yeah I had a similar experience in high school I was pretty much known as the ugly duckling of every friend group I use to have in middle and high school, even people who I didnt even know still called me ugly behind my back.

Trying to be social and talk to girls in highschool life is one of the most dangerous things you can do as a genetically unattractive male for your sanity.
Fixed it for you. But you are right.

Bluepiller "you need to approach bro" Faggots need to GTFO. I can hear them seething.

I got called a nigger in highschool by all the normies because I was a little tanned and everyone was pale as fuck. In our HS group chat some asshole used to reply to my messages with KKK pictures and everyone laughed their ass off.

I don't know about that, I'm one of the strongest people at my highschool so girls always come up with the biggest bullshits and facades to avoid offending me when rejecting me.

God i hate normies so much
foids too

I wasn't called ugly. I was just completely ignored so that not a single human even looked at me

I got called a nigger in highschool by all the normies because I was a little tanned and everyone was pale as fuck. In our HS group chat some asshole used to reply to my messages with KKK pictures and everyone laughed their ass off.

At least ur not 25% black like me