Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: being anti-incel

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Everywhere I go, whenever I see someone insulting us they always look incel-tier

All of these guys look like anti-incels or IT posters

Guess what, chad has not idea what an "incel" or "incels.co" is, he's too busy partying and fucking girls
A true normie probably doesn't know about our existence and doesn't bother stalking us
If you take time out of your day just to doxx us, bully us, send us death threats or "investigate" us you're probably a failed normie or an incel in denial

Everywhere I go, whenever I see someone insulting us they always look incel-tier
View attachment 130974
All of these guys look like anti-incels or IT posters

Guess what, chad has not idea what an "incel" or "incels.co" is, he's too busy partying and fucking girls
A true normie probably doesn't know about our existence and doesn't bother stalking us
If you take time out of your day just to doxx us, bully us, send us death threats or "investigate" us you're probably a failed normie or an incel in denial
Yeah, it´s true.
Incels in denial.

I got banned from the IT discord a while ago for saying ''ITcels are truecels!''

80% of dudes r incel they just don't know it yet

Take a quick look at the IT advice thread :feelskek:

If they are really "anti incels" i suppose they do something about the problem, so we all escape inceldom, and therefore, we no longer will be considered incels.