Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Being able to describe your life in one sentence.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
If someone asked you to write a whole page about your life, you would only be able to write out one sentence.

The lack of happiness and normal human things you have not experienced are countless, while others have countless of these positive and normal human experiences which they can write out from top to bottom, from beginning to the present of their life.

You lack so many of these experiences that if you tried to spell out all the positive occurrences in your life, it would merely contribute to a sentence.

Since there is virtually nothing to write about.

Ye I always fear being asked "tell me about yourself" because there is nothing I could say.

I can sum it up in a single word

SHIT

I don't need words. The look on my face says it all

Overwhelmingly depressing

Questions like this chill me to the bones, another personal question that I despise is:

"Did you do anything over the weekend?"

Ye I always fear being asked "tell me about yourself" because there is nothing I could say.

Bahaha I still remember getting asked this on a job interview I FROZE didn't have a clue what to say.

Questions like this chill me to the bones, another personal question that I despise is:

reminds me of in school in language classes when the teacher would go around and ask 'what did you do at the weekend''tell me about your best friends' 'how often do you go clubbing'

Never ending war in my head.

No sex. No girlfriend. No friends. No family. No money. No hope. No life.

How many sentences is that?

Normal-human-things-pill is one of the hardest for me. To have normal life must be awesome.

One sentence life summary?

I'll do you one better. A one word summary

Torture

"Life is like a box of chocolates"

The one I hate the most is "what is your hobby/what do you do in your free time?". I can't tell people I just stay inside all day and watch anime.

My life in one sentence: It's over