Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: being a fan of Legos when you were young

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
Legos were ultimate young autist/incel cope

Yep and I still play with Legos.
Well not play but more collect and build MOCs ( My Own Creations ).
I mostly build MOCs of historical WW2 battles.
It’s a good cope and decoration for your room, and I bet females get wet when they hear a man that has Legos.

I played with lego up until I was 14 rofl meanwhile everyone else was miles ahead of me.

legos or other similar autist playthings like Knex or Duplos

I got bullied by my parents because I was bad with Legos, JFL at my life.

Playing with lego is an infantile trait, the interest for which decreases after age 12 for normal kids. Now, being obsessed with Legos into adulthood is def an autist/incel trait.

JFL while I was playing with legos, young teens were fucking.

I liked lego, but I stopped when I was like 10.

truecel trait for me. I'm still a fan of Legos

but I stopped when I was like 10
Playing with lego is an infantile trait, the interest for which decreases after age 12 for normal kids. Now, being obsessed with Legos into adulthood is def an autist/incel trait.
I played with lego up until I was 14 rofl meanwhile everyone else was miles ahead of me.
You are not people of culture, Lego is and will forever be the #1 toy.
Not at all.
Disgusting.

My favorite thing when I was a kid. To this day I sometimes play with it.

You are not people of culture, Lego is and will forever be the #1 toy.

Disgusting.
I was obsessed with Lego until the age of 15 and I'm not judging people who still are. What I'm saying is that it's an incel/autist trait just like being incredibly good at math or physics.

I liked them but not so much tbh

Yep and I still play with Legos.
Well not play but more collect and build MOCs ( My Own Creations ).
I mostly build MOCs of historical WW2 battles.
It’s a good cope and decoration for your room, and I bet females get wet when they hear a man that has Legos.
What battles do you do? Do you have any photos? Lego is class.

What battles do you do? Do you have any photos? Lego is class.
Mostly Pacific War. I will upload a photo later through imgur, I’m currently not home.

Yes, I played with legos until I was 14 as well. i have a pretty active imagination.

I didn't experience any social stunting though.

Just chiming in to let you know this is the most cancerous meme in this community.

Regarding the thread, fuck Legos. Never even touched one.

Legos were the shit, but you know what was really cool?

Bionicle :feelsthink:

Just chiming in to let you know this is the most cancerous meme in this community.

Regarding the thread, fuck Legos. Never even touched one.
didn’t know it was a popular idea tbh
Legos were the shit, but you know what was really cool?

Bionicle :feelsthink:
i was too young for bionicle tbh. an older friend of mine in the neighborhood however had some and we shared some of them. i feel good for the new kids these days because i think bionicle has rebooted tho

legos or other similar autist playthings like Knex or Duplos
knex were awesome
i remember one of my teachers had a farris wheel made of knex in their classroom
also, 3500

Legos and megablocks were the shit

Yeah, I was into Legos a lot as a kid, had so many. I think I was still getting a set a year until I was 17 or so.

Used to do a lot of bionicles too.

The last set I got was one of those architecture ones when I was 22 but I sold it.

Yes, man. I loved Lego

Although most people liked it as a kid so I wouldn't say it's completely an incel trait

I loved legos,expensive as shit tho.

My favourite toy by far. I have stopped playing lego like maybe at 10-11 years old. Yeah, I know, it is kind of shameful.

I threw away all of my toys after I got addicted to xbox and pc games.

I was one of the only kids who was into Legos. I was a big fan of the Lego Star Wars and Indiana Jones videogames too, I'd spend hours playing these games on the PS2.

I had a popular flickr account in my teens showing off my Lego creations, I was fully immersed in autism coping with plastic childrens toys back then.

it's not just lego, i liked playing with anything that i could take apart and put back together in different ways.

Incel trait: continuing to play with Legos as an adult
Same. Thank you helicopter parents.

nah I just played video games since day 1