Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: bad teeth

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Probably don't have enough bone for these anyway. I don't fly, tried it never again.
If you're in the US you can drive to Mexico, or take a bus or something. If you're EU just go to Ukraine or something.

Dental Hygiene is the only hygiene where I have no routine, but the teeth of everyone in my family are bad.

My teeth are prone to dental caries. The first time they were fixed was when I was 12 years old.
Also they're gradually getting more crooked. I think it's because of my small jaw and flat maxilla.

Last edited:
Can't relate, I take a good care of them because having damaged tooth nerve is very painful, don't wanna try again

i fixed them long ago but i'm still an inkler, fuck me why can't i just meet some retarded working class girl and be happy, i would take her to get her bad teeth fixed in a heartbeat.
Shit, now the gaping hole is going to be infected. Gonna have to go to the dentist. Fuck, I hate leaving the house so much, I'm definitely agoraphobic by now. And this shit is so fucked it's definitely going to require several appointments. And it's fucking covid too and the situation is so fucking bad right now, per capita so many infections in this shithole country. Still gonna postpone it till I actually get signs of an infection, I hate leaving the house unless I absolutely have to.
just go man, i've been to the dentist during muh covid and it's no big deal, you just wear some retarded plastic bags on your feet and the doc will wear a glass visor. my doc even said something like 'this covid nonsense' when i went, lol. i guess all his staff is young so he doesn't give much of a fuck.

I have a gap in mine :feelsrope:

I inherited my mother's bad teeth, my mother had shitty teeth.

I have some sort of genetic issue with my teeth that makes them much yellow-er than average and they're more susceptible to being tainted with black lines. They work well though, no functional issues, but I can't ever bring myself to show them to anyone.
relatable, I hate showing my teeth too

FB82B695 6868 425F 94E7 E5AAF4992EE9

Same (I think I have some kind of infection in my jaw/gum/teeth that's travelling to my brain or something) but I can't leave the house and go to the dentist anymore due to my anxiety/depression levels, it might be over.
Drink alcohol before going to dentist