Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Bad luck

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you are unhappy in life, you have bad luck. Who would knowingly choose to be unhappy over happy? No one. But somehow we "deserve" our fate.

Why u have avi of last german

I have god tier luck in Mario Party 8 but in real life a D20 couldnt save me

I wish there was a life hack where you can change the difficulty settings in your life.

If you are unhappy in life, you have bad luck. Who would knowingly choose to be unhappy over happy? No one. But somehow we "deserve" our fate.
Yes I always thought I have Bad luck. BUt it is not bad luck. It is just people creating bad luck for u because of ur Ugliness. There was a saying in an Old Bollywood movie : "If you want something with your whole heart then the whole world will try to get it for you". But this quote as I realised later only applies for Chads.

For Incels the quote is "If you want something from your whole heart then the whole world will try to stop you from getting it".

Yes I always thought I have Bad luck. BUt it is not bad luck. It is just people creating bad luck for u because of ur Ugliness. There was a saying in an Old Bollywood movie : "If you want something with your whole heart then the whole world will try to get it for you". But this quote as I realised later only applies for Chads.

For Incels the quote is "If you want something from your whole heart then the whole world will try to stop you from getting it".
yes, correct. everything is set at birth

Don't tell me Last German got banned brah

My luck is awful, life does not like me

you using he's avi isz truly pathetic, jfl why is he popular again ? oh yeah because he's a tall chad, with blond hair and ripped body, if he was a manlet no one would ever give him this attention, jfl lookism is even in incels forums
I used micropenis avi

but no one gived a shit, i literally see users pointing out that you use lastchad's avi, no one really cared that much whenyou used micropenis's avi

blackpilled again
not my fault

classic incel trait