Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait:Back problem

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I have bad scoliosis that is getting worse at only age 20 and it was fairly fixed at 18 but then now my back is leaning towards my right side and I need a chiropractor again soon and I am having a hard time keeping my back straight.

What's worse is boomerfags who will tell you to man up or stop bitching about shit like scoliosis or asthma if you can't do labor jobs cause of it

It's brutal when you have a condition that also makes you look worse.

I have ptosis which makes my right eye basically small compared to my left eye, making me look disabled.

What's worse is boomerfags who will tell you to man up or stop bitching about shit like scoliosis or asthma if you can't do labor jobs cause of it
**My headkick**

It's brutal when you have a condition that also makes you look worse.

I have ptosis which makes my right eye basically small compared to my left eye, making me look disabled.
Were you born with it?

Were you born with it?
It was only noticeable for me in the past few months.

I know it's not in my head, because I can show you a picture of what I mean.

Screenshot 2024 07 18 80653 PM

Screenshot 2024 07 18 80934 PM

:shock:

Its really over
My nose is big, my lips are big, and my ears are wide, so I already have ugly characteristics, but combined with the droopy eyelid, it's so over.

That's how brutal it is. You don't even have to see my face, you can see my eyes alone and tell "Yeah, this guy is a sub5".

I want to get eyelid surgery to somehow make my eyes the same size.

My nose is big, my lips are big, and my ears are wide, so I already have ugly characteristics, but combined with the droopy eyelid, it's so over.

That's how brutal it is. You don't even have to see my face, you can see my eyes alone and tell "Yeah, this guy is a sub5".

Redpillers would blame it on you sleeping on one side.

it’s over I also got big lips too and a droopy eyelid though my case is more mild.

Yeah no its all random chance nothing you can do about it but si ce its just the eyelid it should be fixable easily with surgery

Redpillers are literally retarded. Austin Dunham said "Any man can become a 7/10 in looks if he tries his best and eats healphy food"

Last edited:
Yeah no its all random chance nothing you can do about it but si ce its just the eyelid it should be fixable easily with surgery
I hope ptosis/eyelid surgery can fix it

Yes true mostly caused by my years of BJJ