Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Asymmetrical face

0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
I have a Chad tier jaw on my left side, and trucel jaw on my right side. The bone and muscle on my left jaw is much bigger and prominent. On my right side the bone is very thin and caves in a bit, and the muscle is almost nonexistent. I also have had TMJ on my left side for 10 years, and the disc that connects the jaw bone to the skull has completely deteriorated so it is just bone on bone. I can't chew gum or eat beef jerky because of this.

I thought I was a paranoiac for thinking that the left side of my face is smaller than the right one, but actually my face really is asymmetrical, jfl. I look slightly deformed.

I thought I was a paranoiac for thinking that the left side of my face is smaller than the right one, but actually my face really is asymmetrical, jfl. I look slightly deformed.

Nah I've actually seen a lot of people like this after I realized it. I think it has to do with the moderndietpill. The teeth don't grow in right and the harmony of your bite changes causing the TMJ and asymmetry.

I have seen a lot of incels with this trait. Over ngl.

both my sides are equally awful

I think it has to do with the moderndietpill.
Yes. It might be that. I think there was even a book about this. I think that even one of the authors was Paul Ehrlich.
Edit: I found the book and I think it might be a good read - Jaws: the story of a hidden epidemic.

Last edited:
Gotta love having uneven eyes/eyelids.

can relate heavily

i can fraud to 3/10 if i crop half of my face out of a picture

are u a ricecel
Nah, I'm pasty af with slavic genes.

For me the same....but not exactly. Two shitty sides, but still one shittier than the others. It amazes me still when I look in the mirror.

Yes. It might be that. I think there was even a book about this. I think that even one of the authors was Paul Ehrlich.
Edit: I found the book and I think it might be a good read - Jaws: the story of a hidden epidemic.

Look at this picture I found from that book. They might as well have just labeled the top one Chad and the bottom one Incel. Jfl.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2020-02-21 15-24-19.png
    Screenshot from 2020-02-21 15-24-19.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 151
Look at this picture I found from that book. They might as well have just labeled the top one Chad and the bottom one Incel. Jfl.
It's definitely a good book.

you described me and my avi

I have some asymmetry from an injury I got after brutal hit from :chad: playing sports.

does that make it more likely for you to have asymmetrical eyes? Bc that’s what I’m dealing with.
uneven eyelids yes

very common trait amongst east asians

uneven eyelids yes

Same. One eyelid is covered on the side, the other is exposed and looks shit in comparison. One eyebrow just developed more, wtf. I have negative canthal tilt as well. I realized that I always cope in the mirror by looking at my better eye. My mouth is also asymmetrical.

Eyepill is brutal cause I always examine people's eye areas now and feel mogged whether male or female if they have hooded eyes.

My left side might be legit attractive. My right side however is recessed and subhuman

Same. One eyelid is covered on the side, the other is exposed and looks shit in comparison. One eyebrow just developed more, wtf. I have negative canthal tilt as well. I realized that I always cope in the mirror by looking at my better eye. My mouth is also asymmetrical.

Eyepill is brutal cause I always examine people's eye areas now and feel mogged whether male or female if they have hooded eyes.
over if the hooded eye is the better looking one

i can at least cope with eyelid tape

although i think eyelid surgery is pretty cheap and risk free

Mine is round as fuck.