Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Asking a girl out in zoom chat

Golden Blue

Golden Blue

Officer
★★
5lfac7bjc7m51.jpg

Can you somehow reply to this? Tell him, that you want to kill him for being such a cuck.

Lmfao, he could have at least sent it to her only. Why does he want to embarrass himself so much?

JFL. What a coping cuck.

Lmfao, he could have at least sent it to her only. Why does he want to embarrass himself so much?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a prank because he sent it to everyone. Either it was the guy who owned the account or some friend of his. That or he is just stupid and didn't realize it was to everyone or is some attention seeker.

Most likely a mistake, so over for him.

Unrelated to the thread but I just wanted to say I've had a really shit day u feel like fucking shit rn :feelsbadman:

Probably posts in IT.

Some people just aren't very self aware I doubt anybody can embarrass him he will just brush it off I wish I could be like that.

Future .co poster this is so sad too see :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

More like Autism trait. Which isn't much of a distinction.

Bro this is NOT an incel trait. It is a cuck trait. Was this in your class? That is the most cucked thing I have seen. He could have atleast sent it to her privately instead of humiliating himself in front of the entire class

This is some blue-pill cringe at it's absolute finest.

Hopefully a larp or prank, but if not then this poor guy is most definetly a non-NT sub-normie and it is over for him.
Make him an account here @Free Prime

Totally an incel trait,can confirm.