Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Anyone that is or has been successful in dating mogs you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Anyone that has been in a successful relationship without:

- Investing his whole life saving into clinging on for a look at pussy for one night
- Orbiting for years before being a good boy and finally given a chance
- Shilling money into the relationship like a bank
- "virtue signalling" to be with you

Mogs you. And it just so happens that they are better looking than you.

Absolutely. No matter how much money you have, how smart you are, how fancy of a job you have... at the end of the day the beaner with his GF 100% mogs you [serious].

at the end of the day the beaner with his GF 100% mogs you [serious].

ZPrb5iL

And that's all what truly matters at the end of the day, they all dated, but i did not

And that's all what truly matters at the end of the day, they all dated, but i did not
And that's what society needs to get through it's thick fucking skull. Everyone gets a loyal whore but us despite our goalpost moving efforts/achievements. It is a FACT that it is an injustice that we don't get a basic human need met but everyone else does(and no that's not just sex fagtears). We ARE owed goddamn it. Fuck what they say.

What you are saying is only 20% of men mog me because that’s the only amount of men who are getting laid online.