Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: any lack of sleep greatly affects you, and you have a low tolerance to drugs and alcohol.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Getting even half an hour less sleep than you need will impact your performance in life. Whereas normies will still be able to function, just with a little less energy than usual. Think of a shitty phone with a short lasting battery that takes forever to charge, vs an advanced phone with a battery that lasts longer with less charging.

This applies to alcohol and drugs too. Our oversensitive nervous systems cause us to have a much worse and longer lasting hangover than them, despite consuming less than them. They also function much better while under the influence, whereas we are completely overwhelmed. The whole premise of getting drunk and high is a narcissistic competition to see who has the best genetics while under the influence. This is why normies engage in games like beer pong, as if regular sporting competitions aren't enough. I don't engage in drinking or drugs, I have enough problems in life already.

it's depression, one that is normal and justified and pointless to medicate.
see what happens if you get some extremely rare good news, or just get excited about something in a way that lasts a while. your energy level will be restored and you will be able to handle 5 hours of sleep just fine.

it's depression, one that is normal and justified and pointless to medicate.
see what happens if you get some extremely rare good news, or just get excited about something in a way that lasts a while. your energy level will be restored and you will be able to handle 5 hours of sleep just fine.
True, their dopamine allows them to push through. But their bodies still handle stress better.

Nah. Sleep doesn't affect me at all.
I can get 4 hours of sleep or 16 hours and I'll still feel just as tired throughout the day.

Eh, haven't really noticed tbh.

I feel like shit no matter what.

Low tolerance to alcohol and drugs?
I also barely sleep at all
Damn, I must be chad then :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think you’re on to something. At times I get barely any sleep and at work, I can barely function and I look like a zombie. Yet, there’s normies at work telling me they had 4-1 hours of sleep or didn’t sleep at all but they look fine and can still function. WTF! :feelsree:

I rarley sleep for long hours tbh

if you enjoyed your life you'd have more energy and endurance.

I have extremely high alcohol tolerance. So I'm Chad?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back