Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Anime becomes unwatchable

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Anime used to be one of my favourite past time activities from a young age. I have fond memories of watching Dragon Ball, Bleach and some random episodes of One Piece.

But that all changed when I became a :blackpill:incel.

I started noticing that every anime character had at least one friend. Even in Berserk, Guts eventually forms a new group of Nakama after his old one was destroyed. And Berserk readers would know that he had a really special relationship with Schierke :feelsree::lasereyes:

My brain could not take this anymore. So after realising I was friendmogged by even characters in Seinen manga/anime, I stopped watching or reading Anime/Manga.

:blackpill:

low t trait: anime is watchable in the first place

Try playing dark themed Visual novels, they are pretty blackpilled :blackpill:
Also 2 copes in 1, anime and coom (if you are playing an eroge :feelshmm:)

The last anime show I watched gave me extreme depression, and it wasn't that long ago, even to this day hearing the ost depresses me

The last anime show I watched gave me extreme depression, and it wasn't that long ago, even to this day hearing the ost depresses me
Was it aot

I see a bunch of anime stickers on cars all the time now. Its all popular stuff like dragon ball, naruto, my hero academia. I do everything before it becomes popular.

Modern anime seems cancerous, I watched the new when they cry series, terrible filled with lesbianism.
Darling in the Franxx - some type anime that promotes cuckholding. (the fat guy gets cucked by the social reject, zerotwo being with many other partners).

Last edited:
Try playing dark themed Visual novels, they are pretty blackpilled :blackpill:
Also 2 copes in 1, anime and coom (if you are playing an eroge :feelshmm:)
This, visual novels (especially eroge) are still based. Anime has been coopted by normalfags for a long time now. I recommend Song of Saya for starters.

This, visual novels (especially eroge) are still based. Anime has been coopted by normalfags for a long time now. I recommend Song of Saya for starters.
My favourites are the rance series and majikoi.
When I feel a special hatred for foids I cope with clock up games :feelsaww:

I've watched the Rance hentai
You should play sengoku rance 100%
not the same background but it's basically a rape every princess/foid in the sengoku era of japan.
also the gameplay is pretty great tbh

yeah, I haven't watched anime in a couple of years
tbh Blackpilled content is hard find, this is why I sometimes just watch Bluepilled content to JFL at the absurdity, like those tragic romantic movies

nigga know one is gonna watch an anime with only one character in it:feelskek:

You’re suppose to project yourself on them brocel. :feelsokman:

dont overthing and just enjoy the show , nigger

Most anime are soy shit

I assume all these anime fanatics grew up with it, I tried getting into it in my late teens but just couldn’t get past the repetitive tropes and horrid female voice acting. To each their own ig I just don’t get the mass appeal

watch death note. but yeah I yearn for a show where the protagonist has NOBODY. even if they are shown as a massive loser they ALWAYS have friends. also I can't enjoy anime anymore anyways because normiggers ruined it for me

You’re suppose to project yourself on them brocel. :feelsokman:
I'm just like the "loser" guy and he gets 50 women harem this is so awesome. I'm gonna watch 50 more anime with the exact same concept

Boku no gay academia is cringe dude, remove that avi now

I'm just like the "loser" guy and he gets 50 women harem this is so awesome. I'm gonna watch 50 more anime with the exact same concept
Yes that’s the point. It’s wish fulfillment fantasy :feelsjuice:

I can never relate to anime mcs even ones like Denji cause they act too NT

watch death note.
It's one of my favorite anime of all time
but yeah I yearn for a show where the protagonist has NOBODY. even if they are shown as a massive loser they ALWAYS have friends.
As another user here has mentioned, nobody wants to watch an anime with only one person, but yeah it is unrealistic