Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: angery and bitter man, er4 (emba radio)

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
incel trait: angery and bitter man, er4 (emba radio)

Hi, welcome to emba radio #4...

here I'll be "apologizing" for some of my recent brutal comments. as well as explaining myself a bit. you might notice, that anger and bitterness is an incel trait. and thats ok

dnl?
basically it's about my recent increase of edgelord activities and about how and why I'm (et tu es) an asshole.

it's ~15:50 minutes (low res) & ~3.96 mb
(it should work, but if it doesn't work, try downloading it, and renaming the suffix to .m4a ~ it was recorded on a small-file-making sound recorder)

~~for more emba radio, use the search function and search for title, er1 er2 etc...
posts by emba~~

I'm too wasted to understand this. Can you dumb it down, please?

Also, why are you southern? And old?

I can't take you seriously now that I've heard your voice. Is that a voice-changing software thing?

incel trait: angery and bitter man, er4 (emba radio)

Hi, welcome to emba radio #4...

here I'll be "apologizing" for some of my recent brutal comments. as well as explaining myself a bit. you might notice, that anger and bitterness is an incel trait. and thats ok

View attachment 1177714

dnl?
basically it's about my recent increase of edgelord activities and about how and why I'm (et tu es) an asshole.

it's ~15:50 minutes (low res) & ~3.96 mb
(it should work, but if it doesn't work, try downloading it, and renaming the suffix to .m4a ~ it was recorded on a small-file-making sound recorder)

~~for more emba radio, use the search function and search for title, er1 er2 etc...
posts by emba~~
you are an edgy" asshole" because you have been treated like shit your whole life. dont let normies gaslight you this behavior didnt just appear out of thin air.

That about sums it up!
Hey I didn't say that! Come on, now! Sorry, dude, your voice is sort of comical, so is your unexplained racism.

what kind of bike do you have like brand and model

i once liked to ride.

what's inside of your refrigerator?

you are an edgy" asshole" because you have been treated like shit your whole life. dont let normies gaslight you this behavior didnt just appear out of thin air.
I second this. All of us turned out this way because we were forced to be this way by society. A dog that gets beaten all the time isn’t going to care what happens to the owner, just like we shouldn’t feel bad for being a bit edgy.

I second this. All of us turned out this way because we were forced to be this way by society. A dog that gets beaten all the time isn’t going to care what happens to the owner, just like we shouldn’t feel bad for being a bit edgy.
dogs are very similar to incels. domesticated and treated like shit.

i once liked to ride.
#Metoo now I can't. A buddy spent his "stimulus money" and gave me a 50cc mobility scooter. He tried to sell it to me but I couldn't afford it. I talk to him once a month sometimes...
what's inside of your refrigerator?
Nice try FBI! No way am I gonna admit to all the Baggies of cash disguised as moldy old lunch meat and the frozen cocaine hidden in the fake ice tray! No way am I gonna reveal how many heads in shopping bags I have in there!
I guess I feel bad about being unencouraging to @screwthefbi he may be a mogger but he seems ok. Plus I don't want to take out my angery on Bros. Even if y'all are randos

I guess I feel bad about being unencouraging to @screwthefbi he may be a mogger but he seems ok. Plus I don't want to take out my angery on Bros. Even if y'all are randos
im not really random though me and you probably experienced the same workplace and school ostracization. i probably understand you more than your family.

im not really random though me and you probably experienced the same workplace and school ostracization. i probably understand you more than your family.
My FAM is normie

My FAM is normie
yeah they dont know shit about your life sorry about that man. it reminds me when i would come back from normie public school traumatized and they didnt gaf.

yeah they dont know shit about your life sorry about that man. it reminds me when i would come back from normie public school traumatized and they didnt gaf.
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back