Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Always in a state of deep Autistic Thought

Space Orange

Space Orange

I am God
★★
Don't know if it's a coping mechanism or not but always being lost in your own head 99% of waking hours.

yep pretty much i overthink everything 200x

it doesn't help i basically stare at a wall at work for 6hrs a day, not much to do there other than THINK

Nowadays I gather all my focus around videogames, and only videogames. Welcome, by the way.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I live with parents now but I used to live alone for a few years. Basically went mentalcel with psychosis due to the extreme isolation and my mind torturing me every waking moment.

it doesn't help i basically stare at a wall at work for 6hrs a day, not much to do there other than THINK

It's better than socializing with normies, that's why I do it

I'm actually having a nap in holy spirit most of the time

relatable AF

autist trait

Don't know if it's a coping mechanism or not but always being lost in your own head 99% of waking hours.
It's called "dissociation" and it's a symptom of PTSD. Many autistic guys also have PTSD and dissociative disorders. Look it up.

In my case, bupropion helps.

It's hard no to when you're autistic.

Yeah I think every guy who are not successful at all with females have this tendency of overthinking. It's just a natural instinct, trying to figure out how to change your situation, how to improve to actually attract the opposite sex. No matter how shitty of a hand you are dealt with, survival instinct will send signals to your brain that there is always a chance you will one day, throught hard work and self improvement, change your situation and start attracting females.