Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: always DoorDash

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
You always DoorDash cause you don’t want to go outside as much as possible. I started giving 0 tips I already have dash pass. I have tipped incel dasher tho

No tip the foid dashes

Meh, there's no good food where I live. Only like 3 decent restaurants. Probably because I live in a small town.

Always doordashed

Thank god both my favorite taco places are within walking distance (2 mins).

I brush my teeth eveeydya

True inkwells only buy food with their EBT

Still get it DoorDashed
I do occasionally uber restaurants that are 5 minutes away but that's because the area is kinda sketchy and people get mugged there every once in a while. It's not the tip that I'm worried though. The service fee usually costs more than tips and delivery fee combined.

Even with no tip a 10 dollar meal ends up costing 18.

everyone i know that orders delivery daily is a truecel

Door dash has a 20% markup on menu items, even if you have dashpass, use deals/coupons and don't tip you're still paying a premium. Lotta places have low/no contact takeout since COVID it's quick easy and guaranteed base cost.

Meh, there's no good food where I live. Only like 3 decent restaurants. Probably because I live in a small town.
its over for smalltowncels. if i lived in a city id be doordashmaxxing every day

Door dash has a 20% markup on menu items, even if you have dashpass, use deals/coupons and don't tip you're still paying a premium. Lotta places have low/no contact takeout since COVID it's quick easy and guaranteed base cost.
I don’t tip

I don’t tip
Like I said, even if you don't tip, have a dash pass and use vendor coupons, the DD app has a menu item markup of about 20%.

E.g. you order a flatbread pizza from Panera on DD, it's 10 dollars.

If you order from the Panera app, it's 8 dollars.

Yea I don’t like going outside and talking to foid cashiers

Like I said, even if you don't tip, have a dash pass and use vendor coupons, the DD app has a menu item markup of about 20%.

E.g. you order a flatbread pizza from Panera on DD, it's 10 dollars.

If you order from the Panera app, it's 8 dollars.
This doesn’t make sense to me. I have dash passed it’s what I have

Stop it bro shrivels your penis

Nah, thing needed to be humbled severely.

2023 05 29 22 03 45 Manifesto of Elliot Rodger   PDF  Mozilla Firefox

I do use it sometimes, not a lot though. I would use it more often If I could afford it ngl

This doesn’t make sense to me. I have dash passed it’s what I have
do an experiment yourself. get the app for local food service place (mcdonalds, pizza hut w/e) and compare the MENU prices of what DD lists and what the food apps list. DD vendors markup ~20%. That means that food is more expensive, even if you don't tip, and don't pay any fees. If you do tip and pay fees, you pay much more than 20% markup, it's more like +50% for 1-2 people.

e.g. reddit thread with an example.

I give tips because I dont want them to spit in my food or do weird shit

Poorcel trait you can't afford doordash

I used to order pick up but it was really brutal to see groups of friends and couples eating at the restaurants, laughing and having fun. That shit could put me in a seriously depressed mood for days. Since DoorDash is too expensive I usually drive thru burgermaxx when I want to eat out. Life in the shadows feels lonely but better than the brutality of otherwise.

Fkn moggers who can afford takeout...fakecels.
Fast food is also disgusting to take out anyway, those burgers and fries are soggy and taste like complete shit after 15 mins inside a bag.

You need to eat that garbage instantly at the restaurant if u want it to taste good

Fkn moggers who can afford takeout...fakecels.
Fast food is also disgusting to take out anyway, those burgers and fries are soggy and taste like complete shit after 15 mins inside a bag.

You need to eat that garbage instantly at the restaurant if u want it to taste good
I get DoorDashed food you probably chad can go pick up your food without getting mogged

I get DoorDashed food you probably chad can go pick up your food without getting mogged
I cant even afford takeout fakecel.
My diet is 95% cereal and milk. Sometimes I buy bread and make peanut butter sandwiches.

Over for poorcels

I cant even afford takeout fakecel.
My diet is 95% cereal and milk. Sometimes I buy bread and make peanut butter sandwiches.

Over for poorcels
It’s brutally over

I never tip female workers :feelskek: I only tip male workers

Damn near over for lazy fucks like u, go and drive up there and get out ur car, not drive thru, u damn trucel!