Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Always bumping in to stuff

G

gingercel.

Greycel
I always bump stuff or stub my toe on random stuff, and I trip a lot. Being clumsy is an incel trait, its hard for me to not be clumsy even though im aware im clumsy

That's because you're subhuman, avoiding holding your head high, because you know what rubbish she is.

I usually struggle to walk in public during the day without tripping. At night I become as confident as chad

I usually struggle to walk in public during the day without tripping. At night I become as confident as chad
Why do u become so confident at night? People don't see u trip?

Oh i see, i used to gymcel but it became too exhausting and i no longer gained pleasure from it
I hate most of the exercises aswell and yea it's very exhausting but having muscle and being stronger than most people gives me a big confidence boost if I didnt have it I would have no confidence at all so it's worth it

I hate most of the exercises aswell and yea it's very exhausting but having muscle and being stronger than most people gives me a big confidence boost if I didnt have it I would have no confidence at all so it's worth it
Are you natural? I feel like taking steroids could fulfill the pleasure i had in it when i first started

Are you natural? I feel like taking steroids could fulfill the pleasure i had in it when i first started
Yea im natural I don't want to take steroids and get too big since I'm still young and have a chance of getting more attractive im thinking about hgh tho since it can improve the bones in my face and hopefully make me a few cm taller but that's unlikely

Try working out without steroids for some time again and if you are sure you want to keep going go for it

Try working out without steroids for some time again and if you are sure you want to keep going go for it
i could try but i have bad anxiety and been neet for a while now idk maybe though

i could try but i have bad anxiety and been neet for a while now idk maybe though
You can use a backpack and fill it with some rocks or other things to make it heavy enough if you have 2 backpacks and some kind of bar you can make a barbell bodyweight exercises are an option aswell

You can use a backpack and fill it with some rocks or other things to make it heavy enough if you have 2 backpacks and some kind of bar you can make a barbell bodyweight exercises are an option aswell
Good idea, i just feel lethargic all the time and no desire for anything, but thank you for some advice. I’ll try that tomorrow

Over for gingers

Why do u have to be such a dick?

Why are you so sensitive? Huh? You gonna cry bitch boy? I don’t see you lasting more than 2 weeks here bitch boy

Why don’t you go back to bumping into shit like the lil’ bitch you are.

Why are you so sensitive? Huh? You gonna cry bitch boy? I don’t see you lasting more than 2 weeks here bitch boy

Why don’t you go back to bumping into shit like the lil’ bitch you are.
Your an incel just like me boyo, u bump into other shit just like me. You wanna know why? Because ur an incel. Accept it and quit attacking your fellow comrades.

Stupid fucking greyniggER, *into stuff.

Uncoordinated poor sense of your surroundings with poor visuospatial awareness is indicative of lack of situational awareness and possible health problems related to the inner ear function.

I just don't care enough. If I wasn't a framelet and high inhib I'd go BitterSweetSymphonymode in public

Attachments

• 1721360086655.png
    1721360086655.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 2