Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: always being treated like a menace to society and a potential threat

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Even if nobody knows you’re incel, there’s still this underlying fear they have of unattractive men. This manifests itself in people thinking you’re a potential mass shooter, murderer, rapist, etc.

your appearance determines who you are in their eyes

Realistically I probably am a potential threat ngl I am not mentally stable at all

Forget being a "potential" threat, some governments (Cucknada) are already considering us terrorists.

Yes. It's always the isolated, quiet, ugly person who gets zero respect who is going to shoot the place up one day lol.

Forget being a "potential" threat, some governments (Cucknada) are already considering us terrorists.

When the left finally gets its police reforms you bet your ass they'll actively target 'hate groups' and other ideological enemies. All male virgins after age 18 will be profiled, just like fly-over Christians and 'suspected white supremacists'.

policeofficer.jpg

"Are you sexually active anon?! Can you deliver proof of ever having had a relationship? Who will confirm this?"

Last edited:
Once, in middle school, I got kicked out of school for threatening to shoot a bully, but the bully got no consequences:feelsclown:

We are terrorists now

Even if nobody knows you’re incel, there’s still this underlying fear they have of unattractive men. This manifests itself in people thinking you’re a potential mass shooter, murderer, rapist, etc.
Yes, Especially if you are a tall blackcel like me, in the USA, you are viewed as the Devil, Evil incarnate.
Incels get no respect here.

Once, in middle school, I got kicked out of school for threatening to shoot a bully, but the bully got no consequences:feelsclown:
Based homosexual

They know you're an incel, incel = ugly male

i can't really imagine that anybody sees me as a thread, since i'm not paticularly intimidating looking.

Van rental is very affordable in CA

Even as a child, I was always viewed as the villain by the class (mostly because of my autism and a good part of looks as well). From then I had embraced the status of being the "villain". Always remember that we were never born as the "heroes". Instead we are born to be "villains" according to soyciety.