Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Allergies

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Allergies correlate with autism and genetic weakness. My basis is entirely anecdotal but I've seen so many examples that I'm deeply convinced of the connection.

I too have allergies. I'm very sensitive to air quality causing almost 24/7 mouthbreathing. I'm also allergic to cats and some medicine. So yeah. If I wasn't already convinced of my subhumanity I would be now.

I'm allergic to peach:cryfeels:

I'm allergic to soyciety

I am allergic to foids

Am allergic to pollen and to many clothing sorts.

Last edited:
You guys call anything an Incel trait these days

I got an allergy like a year ago my face gets swollen and my whole body is itchy af, I went to a few doctors and did a shit ton of tests and none of them could figure out why :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
God just invents the most retarded allergies just for me :feelskek:

:feelsree:
fuck brutally over. I have similar issues. Some how developed allergic tendencies to some food

You guys call anything an Incel trait these days
Prove me wrong then nigger.
I got an allergy like a year ago my face gets swollen and my whole body is itchy af, I went to a few doctors and did a shit ton of tests and none of them could figure out why :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
God just invents the most retarded allergies just for me :feelskek:
Kek I knew someone who had a similar problem. Bought a cheap pair of binoculars and found out that it gave him horrible rashes wherever it touched his skin. He was never able to figure out what caused it.

im allergic to a lot of fruits, im allergic to fucking apples