Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: All your coworkers are booking vacation time off and wondering why you have no plans for the summer

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I'm starting to get questions from various people at work cause we're supposed to book our vacation time off a few weeks ahead. Like I'm the only one in the company who's working straight through summer with no break.

I legit don't have any plans and I'm not gonna just take time off and LDAR during Covid lockdowns. Fuck that.

I made up the excuse that I'll just save my vacation for later.

I'm jobless now but I usually took at least a week off in the summer when I was in employment. I stayed at home of course, it was just a week of LDARing.
I was still suspicious in the eyes of the normie coworkers, because when they asked me about my vacation plans, I couldn't really come up with anything. Not that they had much doubt about my inceldom, but you know it's very humiliating to openly admit that you're not travelling anywhere.

I travel alone and I don't give a fuck. I don't have to deal with anyone else's bullshit or nagging or disagreeing on where to go, etc. Of course I'd love to travel with a cute supportive gf but of course that's never going to happen.

I travel alone and I don't give a fuck. I don't have to deal with anyone else's bullshit or nagging or disagreeing on where to go, etc. Of course I'd love to travel with a cute supportive gf but of course that's never going to happen.
Videos like this one have convinced me to save up all my money and vacation time and do some serious SEAmaxxing.

View: https://youtu.be/J-tJwlC_0mY

I want to plan something but it depends alot on if people leaving my country have to go into quarantine. I can maybe go with my brother because I dont want to tell people I went alone

You travelmog me. My autism prevents me from enjoying any trip where I don't return to my home the same day. Best I can do is a roadtrip.

You travelmog me. My autism prevents me from enjoying any trip where I don't return to my home the same day. Best I can do is a roadtrip.
How does that prevent you from enjoying it? I'm asking as an aspiecel myself.

Trucel trait: they don’t even think about you

How does that prevent you from enjoying it? I'm asking as an aspiecel myself.
Well I can enjoy my excursions and I do, but I'd love to see the ocean again. That would be a 4 hour drive for me, though. Sure, I could book into a motel and cook my own meals to have a maximum of control over everything, but with the scamdemic that's just not possible. Anything outside of the reach of my car (so 2-3 hours) just isn't worth it for me, as any overnight stay makes my stress levels escalate instead of it being relaxing.

My country has a lot of different terrain to explore within a 100km circle, though, including a dam with awesome swimming spots (where normalcattle can't cringe at my incel tier swimming skills because it's so secluded), so I'm not totally fucked. With the current weather, though, swimming sucks. 15 degrees water and it's a cold, rainy summer here. Less than ideal. An hour in the water and I'm exhausted and shivering.

I don't even have a real job

Same. Im a friendless isolated virgin, what am i supposed to do? I cant go to the cinema or to restaurants, because going alone is like carrying a sing that says "im a pathetic loser" Where am i supposed to go? Traveling alone is depressing, and i would have to hide it anyway so nobody knows i travel alone. As an incel, all i can do is rot at home.
Same. Im a friendless isolated virgin, what am i supposed to do? I cant go to the cinema or to restaurants, because going alone is like carrying a sing that says "im a pathetic loser" Where am i supposed to go? Traveling alone is depressing, and i would have to hide it anyway so nobody knows i travel alone. As an incel, all i can do is rot at home.

I'm starting to get questions from various people at work cause we're supposed to book our vacation time off a few weeks ahead. Like I'm the only one in the company who's working straight through summer with no break.

I legit don't have any plans and I'm not gonna just take time off and LDAR during Covid lockdowns. Fuck that.

I made up the excuse that I'll just save my vacation for later.
I book prime holiday time and ldar. Lol
Keeps the normies from getting them