Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: Alcohol is your only form of escape/feeling different (long rant if you don't care just skip)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
It's like it's the only way to feel different. It's a depressive which only amplifies everything much more. Time feels less heavy but not necessarily slower, no idea if that makes sense. Low energy and docile. Thinking about when friends even were a part of existence before everyone moved away and it's just you alone. I asked a girl out in February and got rejected again. She gave me a fake number. I sat there like an idiot waiting for her to text me back lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No response ever. I'm way too low energy now for anything. Not that bad, just can't compete with everyone. Thought it a really powerful thing. You know how everyone exist in their little world? Not me, I see how the world really is. I don't look at someone and think, oh, just a person. I know who they are and what they are like. I mean all the time I look around and think about things. I never am not thinking.

I think and I observe everywhere I am. I am never not looking around and hearing and thinking. It's like no one has self awareness of any kind. They all just exist like me but I see how things really are. The incontrovertible truths and realties of the world, the universe. I too abide and am slave to them. That just goes to show that all humans abide by them, no matter how different you think you are. Just shitloads of thinking, that's all I do. I have no idea how some of you do it, it's mindblowing to me.

You ever think about how the past reacts to the future? Like when the curvature started for your life? I mean we all start out as infants completely unaware and not knowing what's to be. When does it really start? Like there's an entity containing the physical body we move and use. On such a greater scale of difference - not good or bad. It's like no one knows this world or universe how I do. At the very least in my mind. I'm not delusional, it's just a perspective you get from observing and thinking so much and being this way.

I'm not ever angry or mad, just really tired. So no I'm not triggered or whatever. I like reading this, not sure why. Just feel not unequitable?

"Existence. . . . what a strange word. He set out by determination & curiosity, knows no existence, knows nothing relevant to himself. The petty declarations of others & everything on this world, in this world, he knows the answers to. Yet they have no purpose to him. He seeks knowledge of the unthinkable, of the undefineable, of the unknown. He explores the everything5 ... using his mind, the most powerful tool known to him. Not a physical barrier blocking the limits of exploration, time thru thought thru dimensions . . . the everything is his realm. Yet, the more he thinks, hoping to find answers to his questions, the more come up. Amazingly, the petty things mean much to him at this time, how he wants to be normal, not this transceiver of the everything. Then occurring to him, the answer. How everything is connected yet separate. By experiencing the petty others actions, reactions, emotions, doings, and thoughts, he gets a mental picture of what, in his mind, is a cycle.

Existence is a great hall, life is one of the rooms, death is passing thru the doors, & the everexistent compulsion of everything is the curiosity to keep moving down the hall, thru the doors, exploring rooms, down this never-ending hall. Questions make answers, answers conceive questions, and at long last he is content."

My friends are going to force feed me alcohol tomorrow. :fuk:

stop alcohol and start lsd

It's like it's the only way to feel different. It's a depressive which only amplifies everything much more. Time feels less heavy but not necessarily slower, no idea if that makes sense. Low energy and docile. Thinking about when friends even were a part of existence before everyone moved away and it's just you alone. I asked a girl out in February and got rejected again. She gave me a fake number. I sat there like an idiot waiting for her to text me back lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No response ever. I'm way too low energy now for anything. Not that bad, just can't compete with everyone. Thought it a really powerful thing. You know how everyone exist in their little world? Not me, I see how the world really is. I don't look at someone and think, oh, just a person. I know who they are and what they are like. I mean all the time I look around and think about things. I never am not thinking.

I think and I observe everywhere I am. I am never not looking around and hearing and thinking. It's like no one has self awareness of any kind. They all just exist like me but I see how things really are. The incontrovertible truths and realties of the world, the universe. I too abide and am slave to them. That just goes to show that all humans abide by them, no matter how different you think you are. Just shitloads of thinking, that's all I do. I have no idea how some of you do it, it's mindblowing to me.

You ever think about how the past reacts to the future? Like when the curvature started for your life? I mean we all start out as infants completely unaware and not knowing what's to be. When does it really start? Like there's an entity containing the physical body we move and use. On such a greater scale of difference - not good or bad. It's like no one knows this world or universe how I do. At the very least in my mind. I'm not delusional, it's just a perspective you get from observing and thinking so much and being this way.

I'm not ever angry or mad, just really tired. So no I'm not triggered or whatever. I like reading this, not sure why. Just feel not unequitable?

"Existence. . . . what a strange word. He set out by determination & curiosity, knows no existence, knows nothing relevant to himself. The petty declarations of others & everything on this world, in this world, he knows the answers to. Yet they have no purpose to him. He seeks knowledge of the unthinkable, of the undefineable, of the unknown. He explores the everything5 ... using his mind, the most powerful tool known to him. Not a physical barrier blocking the limits of exploration, time thru thought thru dimensions . . . the everything is his realm. Yet, the more he thinks, hoping to find answers to his questions, the more come up. Amazingly, the petty things mean much to him at this time, how he wants to be normal, not this transceiver of the everything. Then occurring to him, the answer. How everything is connected yet separate. By experiencing the petty others actions, reactions, emotions, doings, and thoughts, he gets a mental picture of what, in his mind, is a cycle.

Existence is a great hall, life is one of the rooms, death is passing thru the doors, & the everexistent compulsion of everything is the curiosity to keep moving down the hall, thru the doors, exploring rooms, down this never-ending hall. Questions make answers, answers conceive questions, and at long last he is content."
you're like a slightly better version of a guy who gets shitfaced at a bar and starts talking to the bartender about the meaning of life

you're like a slightly better version of a guy who gets shitfaced at a bar and starts talking to the bartender about the meaning of life
never done that before. Never been to bar. Too low energy and self-conscious to do so. At least to go alone.

Nah I don’t even like alcohol

Try it with energy drinks mixed in, i guarantee you’ll love it

I consume an unhealthy amount of alcohol.

This long winded and introspective post reminds me of the real reason I drink. To get out of my own head and forget everything I know about reality, all of my experiences, and everything wrong with life. I guess I do it to dumb myself down so to speak.

I actually feel happier drunk for the most part and I stop caring about the world around me. It lets me enjoy my copes without the obscene amount of overthinking I normally indulge in, like you do it seems. It's interesting you bring that up because I genuinely wish there was a way to turn my brain off. For once, i'd like to know what it's like being oblivious like so many normies are. I think hyper awareness is the worst curse you can have as an incel

During one of my typical binging sessions, it makes me feel good for several hours until the next morning comes when I'm hungover and all my worries come rushing back all at once with my heart pounding from the anxiety attack.

Not fun and healthy. Slowest suicide ever. Already showing early signs of liver disease.

This long winded and introspective post reminds me of the real reason I drink. To get out of my own head and forget everything I know about reality, all of my experiences, and everything wrong with life. I guess I do it to dumb myself down so to speak.

I actually feel happier drunk for the most part and I stop caring about the world around me. It lets me enjoy my copes without the obscene amount of overthinking I normally indulge in, like you do it seems. It's interesting you bring that up because I genuinely wish there was a way to turn my brain off. For once, i'd like to know what it's like being oblivious like so many normies are. I think hyper awareness is the worst curse you can have as an incel
sound a lot alike.

Based introspective high iqcel.

I'm high IQ too and the average person that I come across is a combination of ignorant and retarded. Since the average IQ in America is around 98 and I am two standard deviations above that. Basically the average person is retarded to me in much the same way a person with an IQ of 70 (clinically retarded) or lower is retarded to the average person.

That said, long use of alcohol over time dumbs you down. You could be reading or studying instead of binge drinking but thats exactly what I've been doing for several years now to cope with the loneliness and suffering.

The problem with alcohol is that it works.

Last edited:
So, you're low-energy in general and drinking alcohol makes you even more low-energy but at the same time, you become hypersensitive to what others are doing/thinking?

Personally, I'm low-energy by default but I'm also slow at thinking (possibly low-IQ) and when I drink alcohol I end up just feeling sleepy and tired. That's probably a blessing in disguise, though, considering the effects of excessive alcohol consumption.

I'm an alcoholcel. There were times when I consumed a litre of vodka a day.

Alcohol kinda helps me to not think as well, true.

There were times when I consumed a litre of vodka a day.
IS Happy Times