Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: acts of altruism disgust you

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
the thought of helping people makes me shudder. Helping people is as cringey like a currycel cold approach video.

The immediate thought of those that help people is that they are all suckers getting taken advantage of. People are not entitled to help.

Yeah id rather help non human living things

The only person I help is myself :smonk:

the thought of helping people makes me shudder. Helping people is as cringey like a currycel cold approach video.

The immediate thought of those that help people is that they are all suckers getting taken advantage of. People are not entitled to help.
Kinda yeah cuz they are fake

No act of altruism will change the pain of being incel

Not me, I like helping people and giving out genuine compliments to people who need them. I give gymcels compliments on their physiques and occasionally buy homeless people food.
No act of altruism will change the pain of being incel
absolutely true, literally nothing can compensate for being alone.

People are disgusting.

They disgust most people but they do it to virtue signal

Not me, I like helping people and giving out genuine compliments to people who need them. I give gymcels compliments on their physiques and occasionally buy homeless people food.

absolutely true, literally nothing can compensate for being alone.
I also enjoy doing good things. i find its easier to be a piece of dick than to be a good person. but im not that great of a person. i would say im mostly neutral, as i place my time above all else usually

I also enjoy doing good things. i find its easier to be a piece of dick than to be a good person. but im not that great of a person. i would say im mostly neutral, as i place my time above all else usually
I won’t give out empty compliments or shower people with attention, especially women. They already have infinite validation from social media.

It’s easier to be an asshole in life, especially if you’ve been treated poorly but I couldn’t live with myself. I’ll help out someone without a second thought if they’ve stuck up for me in the past.

Based and Woke! #GYOW BROTHERS!
70C36222 0781 4F8D AC59 0788E98115FA