Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: a girl has pretended to like you

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
Has a girl ever pretended to like and then gosted you

yes, sad memories....

no only as a very short joke in front of their friends to be like "haha look xd being nice to ugly"

No.

It arrived at 2:02 PM.

Yes, but i saw through her act.

Yeah, it happened alot in Middle School. I think they do that to make Incels more sexually frustrated, in my opinion.

Only when she needed my homework answers

Studycels have it rough

Some foids will go out of their way to mess with you, it's very cruel.
I guess I’m “lucky” in that case since I’m so invisible to foids that has never happened to me :feelsrope:

Okay.

Outside of my White middle-aged psychologist(Speaks to me normally), meeting Jacquis and Deángelis were the only things of value from my time in group therapy.

Deángelis seemed to have some interest in robotics/STEM. I could've shared my knowledge with her, if I didn't have a stuttering problem.

Nervous Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

0% - Verbal
Few girls liked me but I was a mute so I didn't say anything.

Only when she needed my homework answers

Studycels have it rough
If you're ugly but high IQ people will try to find a way of using you. It happened to me during middle school.

I guess I’m “lucky” in that case since I’m so invisible to foids that has never happened to me :feelsrope:

I'm mostly invisible to women too, but the few times I wasn't it sucked

There was a schizophrenic girl who invited me to "study" with her,she changed her mind over the next few days leaving me with blue balls.

Yes. She even fake asked me out. Then she and the rest of the pack of hyenas she called her friends cackled at me for being so naive :feels:

Fakecel trait

They just straight up say that I am ugly :fuk:

No. Though, I felt like some were nice to me because I helped them or they wanted my help as a studycel.

[UWSL]Yes it happened to me once, I was too blind to see that she was just pretending to like me just to gain an advantage. I never trust women anymore.[/UWSL]