Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait # 9081: Having very few clothes, and wearing the same clothes several days a week

It's so fucking over...

They like to wear dark, earthy colored plain clothing like a plain black t shirt, non brand name jeans, generic old people sneakers like new balance. Also they will wear the same clothes several times a week until they smell too much of B.O. and people start to take notice. They almost never wear clothing that brings attention to themselves.

Holy fuck, did you see me today? Today I wore a plain black t-shirt, no-name olive-drab pants, and new balance sneakers, and I have been wearing the same pants and shirt for a few days in a row without changing them (I have a few shoes on rotation though).

I also intentionally wear clothing that has no highly visible branding, earthy tones to blend in with the background, or all black.

It's no coincidence that the virgin walk meme guy is wearing the same outfit. It's our uniform.

Holy fuck, did you see me today? Today I wore a plain black t-shirt, no-name olive-drab pants, and new balance sneakers, and I have been wearing the same pants and shirt for a few days in a row without changing them (I have a few shoes on rotation though).

I also intentionally wear clothing that has no highly visible branding, earthy tones to blend in with the background, or all black.

It's no coincidence that the virgin walk meme guy is wearing the same outfit. It's our uniform.
Welcome, newcel.

Kek i wear sweatpants in the winter and athletic shorts in the summers almost exclusively unless i have to wear jeans or khakis for work or some shit.

Lol, I remember in school dudes would be like "I can't wear that hoodie, already wore it on Monday!"

I used to like fashionable clothes until i realized 99% of people don't give a shit about it, they just wear whatever unless there is some special occasion and they absolutely need to look their best. Fashion is mostly for the rich, bored elites who don't have anything better to do than to go around fancy shops and spend a lot of money and show it off to plebs. The people who aren't rich and actually spend money on expensive clothes are the funniest of all, obssessed with status like they are 13 and somehow thing if they save money for a piece of fabric their lives improve. Not to mention most people don't have the build to pull off fashion and end up looking like clowns.

They like to wear dark, earthy colored plain clothing like a plain black t shirt, non brand name jeans, generic old people sneakers

Wtf this is EXACTLY me, yeah I wear the same outfit everyday with very minimal variation.

Incel trait: Buying normie clothes to fit in but realize the clothes are autistic a few days later

Applies to me. I have no money for new clothes

Remember all black or grey is the way to go, that's what the Wehrmacht/SS and the Panzercorps wore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back