Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait #3685: Mentally scarred for life

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
Even if a foid would show interest in you, which would be impossible anyways, you would greet such attention with utmost cynicism and suspicion. Years and years of isolation, rejection, and a lifetime of adjusting to being alone, would make anyone cautious of others.

You would immediately question what this foid is after, is it validation? Is it your money? Is she trying to scam you? Whatever it is, it sure as hell isn't your body.

If you would magically turn into Chad the next day, your knowledge of the blackpill would make you realize that no woman will ever love you for who you are. You'd be the same exact person, and the experience would feel identical to Chadfishing but in real life, a hollow, empty feeling when you realize that it's not about you but your looks. When your Chad face and body deteriorate over time, women will begin to ignore you. You would grow bitter and despondent, and end up dying the same as any incel: alone.

Yup, only thing left for me to do is LDAR even when I looksmax

Even if a hypothetical NAWALT miraculously appears, my rotted mind wouldn't know how to deal with it tbh

I wouldn't treat it with cynicism, but I would have major suspicion.
I don't idolize any foid, but I think naturally I might still almost fall for the interest merely for the fact that I would like to be normal and have a relationship, even though I know there's absolutely no way I'm ever getting it.
My mind is and will always be my biggest enemy.

im with you for the first 2 bits.

but if i was chad, i know foids love me for my looks. if a foid was a 1/10 ugly landwhale i wouldnt be able to love her. im like 3-4/10 but i know foids see me like how i see a 1/10 landwhale.
i would embrace the power.

Not sure if mentally scarred but I'm def not the same bluepilled idiot I was 10 yrs ago.