Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait 3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 three word replies from roasties

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The most capricious and widespread incel trait is the ghost or continuous ubiquitous low effort responses by nearly everyone you know ESPECIALLY FOIDS.

this roastie i know from being friends with her brother which i have know for DECADES

I try and take a semi active interest in her life and career, following upon numerous things remembering details up the ass etc with some minutia

I give semi long openings almost all focused on HER LIFE AND HER WANTS NEEDS ETC

she spams me

jeez yerrr i got da job

what the FUCK IS THE POINT

THE EFFORT REWARD IS TOTALLY JACKED UP ITS A NONESENSE TO DO IT.

in every other area YOU WOULD JUST SAY FUCK THAT IM OUT
If a job required 12 hours a day for 6 hours pay at minimum wage IM OUT
if a hobby required hours to get jack shit IM OUT

So why does society expect it to be built in this completely jacked high effort for absolute dogshit returns for sub 8 men

I just dont think their tiny minds think that this PATHETIC LOW EFFORT RESPONSE
IS THE SAME AS SAYING FUCK OFF YOU JOKE IM SO NOT INTERESTED IN YOU OR YOUR LIFE IM GOING TO GO SO LOW EFFORT I WONT EVEN TOUCH FINGERS ON A SCREEN FOR 1 SECOND SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Meanwhile Chad just says, "DTF?"

Last edited:
Meanwhile Chad just says, "DTF?"
which actually means for chad
dont think Farquaad

OP's autism is legendary. :feelshaha:

@Simulacrasimulation You have to understand that most people have the attention span of a house fly. They're not going to be interested in your detailed messages or even appreciate your memory and attention to detail. They just won't ever reciprocate the effort, unless they have some tangible motive, like asking you for a big favor. Try to have a better grasp of your audience before you invest the time and effort with how you communicate with them. It's an easy mistake to make and one I make more than I'd like.

yes incel trait it is.

OP's autism is legendary. :feelshaha:

@Simulacrasimulation You have to understand that most people have the attention span of a house fly. They're not going to be interested in your detailed messages or even appreciate your memory and attention to detail. They just won't ever reciprocate the effort, unless they have some tangible motive, like asking you for a big favor. Try to have a better grasp of your audience before you invest the time and effort with how you communicate with them. It's an easy mistake to make and one I make more than I'd like.
BTW compared to the pondscum normans

I am taking the perception that I am autistic AS A GREAT COMPLIMENT

THANKS

PO BOX AUT15T

BTW compared to the pondscum normans

I am taking the perception that I am autistic AS A GREAT COMPLIMENT

THANKS

PO BOX AUT15T
I don't mean literal autism (I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist), but your sperg-outs. What can I say, they're funny. It's definitely not an insult, btw.

I don't mean literal autism (I don't know, I'm not a psychiatrist), but your sperg-outs. What can I say, they're funny. It's definitely not an insult, btw.
thank you sperging out is somewhat cathartic every cel needs to perfect the art of the sperg
also as an addendum almost every norman i have ever come across cannot handle the sperg out they are literally fucked they dont come back they try and style it out which means you got them big time.
at least this is what occurs when i sperg directly at them and their person they dont even try they saw your power level and they actually back off

however its very tiring all the time having to sperg out to get people to back up

I just want to get along with people and share ideas, their narcissstic ea sized brains are so self interested in trivial areas of aesthetics and social status they just try and angle you from day 1

I am releasing a cryptocurrency for spergcels called
SPERGcoin

ticker is SPERG

Last edited:
Foids hate us, but as still somewhat addicted to orbiter attention.

Inceltrait: you dont understand something thats clearly a joke pointing the the fact that OP speaks to women
UNPOPULAR opinion number 2.71828

YOU CAN TALK TO WOMEN AND STILL BE INCEL DUMBASS

The most capricious and widespread incel trait is the ghost or continuous ubiquitous low effort responses by nearly everyone you know ESPECIALLY FOIDS.

this roastie i know from being friends with her brother which i have know for DECADES

I try and take a semi active interest in her life and career, following upon numerous things remembering details up the ass etc with some minutia

I give semi long openings almost all focused on HER LIFE AND HER WANTS NEEDS ETC

she spams me

jeez yerrr i got da job

what the FUCK IS THE POINT

THE EFFORT REWARD IS TOTALLY JACKED UP ITS A NONESENSE TO DO IT.

in every other area YOU WOULD JUST SAY FUCK THAT IM OUT
If a job required 12 hours a day for 6 hours pay at minimum wage IM OUT
if a hobby required hours to get jack shit IM OUT

So why does society expect it to be built in this completely jacked high effort for absolute dogshit returns for sub 8 men

I just dont think their tiny minds think that this PATHETIC LOW EFFORT RESPONSE
IS THE SAME AS SAYING FUCK OFF YOU JOKE IM SO NOT INTERESTED IN YOU OR YOUR LIFE IM GOING TO GO SO LOW EFFORT I WONT EVEN TOUCH FINGERS ON A SCREEN FOR 1 SECOND SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Read the pinned thread how foids offer blowjob and breakfast unsolicited when you look good

Read the pinned thread how foids offer blowjob and breakfast unsolicited when you look good
im still on read from this bitch and i was asking about her affairs lol
even WHEN YOU BOW DOWN TO CONSIDER THEIR ISSUES ALONE

YOU STILL GET JACK

ITS CLOWN WORLD UNBELIEVABLE

BUTTT IF YOU YOU COMPLAIN OHHHHH NOOOOO INKWELL THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

im still on read from this bitch and i was asking about her affairs lol
even WHEN YOU BOW DOWN TO CONSIDER THEIR ISSUES ALONE

YOU STILL GET JACK

ITS CLOWN WORLD UNBELIEVABLE

BUTTT IF YOU YOU COMPLAIN OHHHHH NOOOOO INKWELL THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
Once left one read you never reply