Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: 2 seats available, she will always choose the one NOT next to you

B

BP_Renegade

Self-banned
-
Anyone experienced this? If you were on a train or a bench, and there were only 2 spaces left, either one next to you, or one next to another person, the woman will always choose to sit in the one next to the other guy. This has happened a lot to me and it is proof of the blackpill.

I have seen the besidesitlesspill crop up a few times before. It is brutal

This, or when you’re walking the sidewalk they’ll switch sidewalks or walk on the street

Yeah, I can relate to this. Once when my colledge group had to wait in queue to psychiatrist i sat down first and nobody sat down next to me, like between me and the other students was space in one seat, when a girl, tired of standing up, finally sat next to me i throught "oh, girl, youre cursed".

I mean tbh i would do the same thing so?

Yep definitely can relate. On school days, a girl even made a fuss just because I wanted to sit next to her.

Yup every time guaranteed, also not even foids just ppl in general

I always never sit next to people

In uni the seats next to me are always empty

Happens everyday.

yeah this was a thing that happened to me in college on the bus many times

Anyone experienced this? If you were on a train or a bench, and there were only 2 spaces left, either one next to you, or one next to another person, the woman will always choose to sit in the one next to the other guy. This has happened a lot to me and it is proof of the blackpill.
The gif in ur signature is too cuuuuute!