Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait #1707

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
At work when you do a good job at something you don’t go around bragging and letting everyone know what you accomplished. When you make a mistake and someone notices they let you know in a mean condescending way.

When you notice someone else make a mistake you ignore it or if you have to point it out you do it tactfully and respectfully.

Ah, i was just waiting for a new incel trait thread to appear. Can't say i'm dissapointed.

At my workplace almost everyone ignores eachother (Which is good). We're all there to make money (Most of them are ethnics from the middle east)

Story of my life. I do good work and get little-no praise. But when I fuck up, even small, in let's say, school work, I get called a dumb ass. Hated on by teachers and some students. I'm not bullied by every kid in school, I'm fairly popular and liked. But I do make some relatively simple mistakes and get shit on.

However, what is rage fuel for me is when some stacy JB slut at my school makes the same mistakes I do, but gets disregarded as an actual mistake, and not a royal cluster fuck as I'm label. It's cool though, they have fat asses. I just go home and jerk off to the cumslut's instagram pics, since that's all they're good for,

When you make a mistake and someone notices they let you know in a mean condescending way.
This happens to me almost every time I make a mistake. I fucking hate it. It pisses me off so much to the point where I have to try and hold back and keep myself from knocking them out. I’m sick of it!

neetmax 4 life fuck the work

Incel trait #1708: not even having a job

Can confirm
Thanks bro.

At one of my former jobs with noodle whore would be on her calculator crunching numbers (we worked in accounting dept) and she would yell out Yes I balanced!!!

Dumb fucking whore! Who cares if you got your ledger balanced, keep it to yourself. I’m at a different job now and the numbers I was getting I knew something was wrong. So I searched and finally found the problem that a different noodlewhore made. I fixed her mistake and completed the task without telling anyone.

what job is it
I work at a supermarket, i do randoms tasks such as restock, clean ( Thankfully not the toilet, some incel tier arab does that rip him ). I'm studying at uni rn and i just took this job to support my copes.

Working must the biggest ropefuel

At work when you do a good job at something you don’t go around bragging and letting everyone know what you accomplished. When you make a mistake and someone notices they let you know in a mean condescending way.

When you notice someone else make a mistake you ignore it or if you have to point it out you do it tactfully and respectfully.
Thats eerily accurate .
I always ignore the mistakes at work from my coworkers but when i make a mistake they use the opportunity to put me in my place .
And when i get complimented i brush it off or just say ok , cause inside i know im worthless and anything i do is just the bare minimum cause i have given up on life .