Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: 0 friends in gaming platforms

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Fakecel faggot
-
You literally even buy a console with one controller and you dont even bother adding friends

i only buy single player games jfl

I get friend invites because i'm way better than average player but never play with them. I'm collecting allies like Goku, first smash their faces and then become friends except i just ghost them like Chad ghosts foids after lay :smonk:

Incel trait: you don't even play online

I used to play with random niggers online. Now I don't. Can't even cope with that.

gaming is boring as shit as an adult why do all the good copes fade away:feelscry:

the point of games is to make enemies not friends

I play single player games, so that is a null aspect.

truecel trait if you cant keep friends online

You literally even buy a console with one controller and you dont even bother adding friends
brootal, I am forced to watch lets plays for multiplayer games like Helldivers because I dont have friends

brutal steampill

Play fighting games or FPS. Play online. Become good at these games. Collect discord invites.

Truecel trait: 0 friends, period.

I do have some lame ass niggers online to chat but don't care about it that much. :feelsbadman:

I was very good at destiny 2 but no friends at the high level because I am autistic. If I was normie I would have been even better.

Does this mean i'm a fakecel?
@RealSchizo

Too high inhib to even attempt to speak in voice chat. Sometimes i accidentally leave my mic on and somebody calls my name. I leave the match right after :feelskek:

Over for me

I have a level 65 Steam account with hundreds of games and zero friends.
I spent over 1000 hours in online games and not even made a single friend.
Over.