Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel traid: You speak and nobody listens to you.

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
First of all, I would like to say that I'm new here and don't really know how it works here, but I'll just throw a metaphorical fishing rod into the sea and see what results from it.

The only thing that saves me from absolute loneliness is my Chad brother and my cousins, who are also all absolute Chad's and cheat on their Stacey friends with other Staceys and i am jealous of them.

They all look above average, as our parents also have super genes, while for some inexplicable reason I didn't get any of them.

When they go out on the weekend, sometimes they go without me and sometimes they take me with them.

[UWSL]I don’t want to go with them anymore. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]they threat me like a nothing. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]When they are talking and I take part in the conversation, then no one will respond to my statements as if I would not be heard.[/UWSL]
Instead, someone else just throws in another topic and everyone starts discussing it.

The funny thing is that I got used to talking very loudly because I used to think I was just talking too softly, but now I know that I just don't have any charisma at all, so I don't even attract attention, when i speak.

What arrogance it must be that they hear me but don't feel the need to answer me and instead just keep talking to each other as if I didn't even exist.

I consciously made the habit of speaking loudly, but it doesn't make any difference.

Even when I yell at them, they pretend they didn't hear me, and when the other person says something in a softly tone, then everyone responds and starts discussing it, as if he had said something very clever, even though they are just empty words, which are accompanied by other empty words as "answers".

If they then lure whole groups of women to our table in the bar, talking about irrelevant things (your IQ sinks when you hear their conversation’s), then they all flirt greedily and hungrily with each other and I am then deliberately overlooked and ignored by the women and the men.

Does anyone know that problem?

It could also be that your voice doesn't carry too far. You could try speaking in a more "piercing" tone which means just raising the pitch a bit. If that doesn't work then it's just over :feelsrope:

yea its called being non chad in 2021 bruh.

Incel trait: You speak and nobody listens to you.
Truecel trait: You don't even bother to speak to people because you know they're not gonna listen to you/understand what you're saying anyway.

Just learn how to compress a book into a sentence BRO

It could also be that your voice doesn't carry too far. You could try speaking in a more "piercing" tone which means just raising the pitch a bit. If that doesn't work then it's just over :feelsrope:
This is definitely something that should be mentioned more often about social skills.

When I was working on my social skills in my early 20s (back when I still had motivation), I realized my voice relied too much on my throat and so even if I spoke up this scraggly monotone would ring out and people would go from not being able to hear what I'm saying to not being able to discern what I was saying

Incel trait: you write a huge wall of text that no one will read.

This is relatable nothing makes me feel more suicidal than being ignored

lol I hate that I can relate to this, but yeah

that's why I basically secluded myself and I barely talk anymore, at least not with coworkers and these people I'm not familiar with. It's pointless and I already know I'm going to be ignored. Fuck these faggots, I also hate listening to their normie bullshit anyways

[UWSL]When they are talking and I take part in the conversation, then no one will respond to my statements as if I would not be heard.[/UWSL]
Instead, someone else just throws in another topic and everyone starts discussing it.
So relatable.

What arrogance it must be that they hear me but don't feel the need to answer me and instead just keep talking to each other as if I didn't even exist.
This is how they show how much they truly value us.

yea its called being non chad in 2021 bruh.
Dont't be sad because it's over, be sad because it never began

Man, that's great.

this is me
i am you

Happened to me also.

First of all, I would like to say that I'm new here and don't really know how it works here, but I'll just throw a metaphorical fishing rod into the sea and see what results from it.

The only thing that saves me from absolute loneliness is my Chad brother and my cousins, who are also all absolute Chad's and cheat on their Stacey friends with other Staceys and i am jealous of them.

They all look above average, as our parents also have super genes, while for some inexplicable reason I didn't get any of them.

When they go out on the weekend, sometimes they go without me and sometimes they take me with them.

[UWSL]I don’t want to go with them anymore. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]they threat me like a nothing. [/UWSL]

The funny thing is that I got used to talking very loudly because I used to think I was just talking too softly, but now I know that I just don't have any charisma at all, so I don't even attract attention, when i speak.

I consciously made the habit of speaking loudly, but it doesn't make any difference.

Even when I yell at them, they pretend they didn't hear me, and when the other person says something in a softly tone, then everyone responds and starts discussing it, as if he had said something very clever, even though they are just empty words, which are accompanied by other empty words as "answers".

If they then lure whole groups of women to our table in the bar, talking about irrelevant things (your IQ sinks when you hear their conversation’s), then they all flirt greedily and hungrily with each other and I am then deliberately overlooked and ignored by the women and the men.

Does anyone know that problem?
You have awful grammar but this is one incel trait I’d say is actually relatable

relatable tbh, when someone jumps in, im get ignored instantly

just dont go somewhere with these fuckers

your the laughing stock they will laugh about once your not there .

Let them fuck off themselfs

HighIQcel trait : You know talking w the scum called normies is useless, they ignore you anyways so you keep to yourself.

Truecel trait: You don't even bother to speak to people because you know they're not gonna listen to you/understand what you're saying anyway.
can 100% relate
even in online groups where they don't see my face I'll often get ignored

You have awful grammar but this is one incel trait I’d say is actually relatable
No, it’s an trait of someone who lives in Switzerland and does not speak english.

very much, another incel trait is never having anything to say because I dont have life :fuk:

When i was in school when i tried to speak to someone they did not listen to me.I don't know if they really didn't hear me cause i rarely spoke or they didn't want anything to do with me

Indeed. I have a feminine voice and stuttering problems. When I speak, people either ask me to repeat myself or ignore me entirely.

this is me
i am you
8A4F06A3 30FA 469E 9213 48639819CDC9