Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel took 2.5 years to improve his personality and get a girl

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Before:
65EB3079 3122 403B 8FA9 156CA0274C34
80CE5587 A0E9 4B91 BFED 30CBC82C7EB7
2516495A 7A99 47A7 9883 2EBE2CA241DA

After:
4915A2D4 E37C 4753 BB41 E66A02E5344A
BBFBF969 BE73 430B A692 DFBF18572D54
A6111E55 9365 4CF0 87A5 56D26FADB33C

Things he did:

He already had a good jawline.
This nigger was never an incel to begin with.

His jaw become bigger and his nose smaller, his skull overall looks bigger. How old he is? It seem like late puberty.

He already had a good jawline.
This nigger was never an incel to begin with.
Hair and puberty.
He never was an incel. That's why teenager don't belong here, puberty can change your facial assets and clear your skin.

White + Tall + Perfect hair + Good jaw = Incel

:feelswhat:

He did NoFap during all that time.

His jaw become bigger and his nose smaller, his skull overall looks bigger. How old he is? It seem like late puberty.
Probably that + Roids

Also he was never that ugly structurally speaking to begin with

He white have hair and he tall how the fuck can he be an incel lmao, in this case what the fuck am i ?

Last edited:
Maybe losing baby fat+gymaxxing. From profile his head shape looks different, especially the nose.
honestly it just looks like he lost the bloat he originally had. Itsover(the seamaxxer),also lost his bloat and he actually had a semi decent face.i am honestly scared of shedding off all my fat(as i would probably get really bad loose skin and having a huge surgery scar and possibly turn stupid due to anesthetics isn't exactly in my plan),but to someone who is skinny losing the bloat can do wonders as seen before. also gymaxxing isn't bad,though face and height are way way more important.i wonder what his height is.

still to keep that bloat off till he gets to old age will be hard i imagine.i imagine having a decent beard will help with that though.

He's tall, white, and has a good jawline with the only thing holding him back when he was "incel"(he had a GF back then) was his acne and short hair. Honestly he's the demographic that could benefit from the redpill advice of "just go to the gym bro" seeing as he didn't have may major flaws to begin with.

Pretty good softmaxx ascension though all things considered.

Last edited:
Thank you for your aid:

Let's commence:

Kid

Mindy

Table

Again, I must thank you...Ascension is typically based upon superficiality.

Jawmog like always :fuk:

Went from 'creepy & inconfident' into 'manly & determined'

Imagine how much stronger the failo/halo difference is in foids' eyes who have a vested interest in harsh judgment

honestly it just looks like he lost the bloat he originally had. Itsover(the seamaxxer),also lost his bloat and he actually had a semi decent face.i am honestly scared of shedding off all my fat(as i would probably get really bad loose skin and having a huge surgery scar and possibly turn stupid due to anesthetics isn't exactly in my plan),but to someone who is skinny losing the bloat can do wonders as seen before. also gymaxxing isn't bad,though face and height are way way more important.i wonder what his height is.

still to keep that bloat off till he gets to old age will be hard i imagine.i imagine having a decent beard will help with that though.

He's tall, white, and has a good jawline with the only thing holding him back when he was "incel"(he had a GF back then) was his acne and short hair. Honestly he's the demographic that could benefit from the redpill advice of "just go to the gym bro" seeing as he didn't have may major flaws to begin with.

Pretty good softmaxx ascension though all things considered.
He is head taller than his gf so tall enough. I agree for normies softmaxxing is good.

So the gym will save us all. Nice to know bros.

Just hit puberty again bro:soy:

He is head taller than his gf so tall enough. I agree for normies softmaxxing is good.
your sentence reminded me of my semi oneitis. her dad is like 6'1 and her mother is like 5'0 without heels. man i never really had a chance with her.the funniest part that the only reason i caught a crush on her,was because i thought that maybe she was actually different and a decent practising christrian,but the more i see her family and the more i see her grow up,i have the suspicion she might not turn out well.hopefully she won't depart from the faith

backhome i saw guys worsen then me with much better looking women then her,so hopefully i will deluded myself into thinking there is a unicorn backhome better then her. but then again i caught a crush on the fact she wasn't a hoe,but she is a jb from a "trad" family,so it's only expected that even if she is a hoe,her hoeissm is all concealed. anyway,i hope backhome will heal my wounds.never thought i would catch an oneitis at my age.

Another GrAYcel thread

your sentence reminded me of my semi oneitis. her dad is like 6'1 and her mother is like 5'0 without heels. man i never really had a chance with her.the funniest part that the only reason i caught a crush on her,was because i thought that maybe she was actually different and a decent practising christrian,but the more i see her family and the more i see her grow up,i have the suspicion she might not turn out well.hopefully she won't depart from the faith

backhome i saw guys worsen then me with much better looking women then her,so hopefully i will deluded myself into thinking there is a unicorn backhome better then her. but then again i caught a crush on the fact she wasn't a hoe,but she is a jb from a "trad" family,so it's only expected that even if she is a hoe,her hoeissm is all concealed. anyway,i hope backhome will heal my wounds.never thought i would catch an oneitis at my age.
I wish you luck.

From chad with acne to chad without acne. He didnt even need jaw surgery lmao

I wish you luck.
it was a mistake coming to london.here i am manlet amongs't 6'3 giants.backhome i am normal.everyone back home is much uglier too.i feel like if i had a present dad,i wouldn't be in this situation.oh well.anyway,nothing i can do.thanks for the wish mecoja.pray for me if you can,next time you are in church.