Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel to MGTOW, the life path of the low tier men

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
It's been discussed here already, but I just stumbled on this video I found very based.

Especially this graph:

I also believe MGTOWs and Incels are often the same people at different times of their lives, going through the life path of low-SMW:
1 - teens to early 30s: incel, foids can't stand the smell of you
2 - early 30s to first divorce: betabux, as soon as you smell pussy you forget that AWALT and you ARE SURE you found the waifu of your dreams. She, on the other hand, sees you as a walking piggybank
3 - the aftermath of divorce: you are bitter and freshly divorce-raped, but the fact that you landed at least one foid makes you think you have a much higher SML than what you really have. It's time to buy a panama hat, learn to mix cocktails and start a MGTOW podcast

MGTOW vs. Incel is pointless, divisive infighting. Whether they're incels in denial or not, MGTOW understand that society is rigged against men and try to withdraw their support from this anit-male as much as possible, and they are vocal about this fact rather than cowering against Becky's online hate mobs. That's good enough for me.

Dividing the anti-gynocracy demographic with petty squabbling is kikery and those who do it deserve a kike's death.

It's been discussed here already, but I just stumbled on this video I found very based.

Especially this graph:

View attachment 123604

I also believe MGTOWs and Incels are often the same people at different times of their lives, going through the life path of low-SMW:
1 - teens to early 30s: incel, foids can't stand the smell of you
2 - early 30s to first divorce: betabux, as soon as you smell pussy you forget that AWALT and you ARE SURE you found the waifu of your dreams. She, on the other hand, sees you as a walking piggybank
3 - the aftermath of divorce: you are bitter and freshly divorce-raped, but the fact that you landed at least one foid makes you think you have a much higher SML than what you really have. It's time to buy a panama hat, learn to mix cocktails and start a MGTOW podcast

That video explains it pretty well.
Good post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back