Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel to chad

H

helloissame

Greycel
Looks like gymcelling works boyos

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180131-024217_01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180131-024217_01.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 192
He wasn't even incel to begin with. From normie to roided higher-tier normie.

Wow, he worked out so much he gained 2cm of jawbone!

Therefore incel can get to roided lower normie tier can't he

I don't think it's all gymcelling, although getting a great body and lower body fat obviously helped.

He looksmaxed like crazy with the beard, coloring and his face seemed to mature a lot since those pics, probably due to getting older and maybe puberty.

He went from goofy looking below average kid to a decent looking roider.

The DHT from the steroids could definitely have helped with the beard gains.

ugly faggot to ugly faggot. baldy martin has the shittiest eye area outside of somalian deathniks.

chicocel said:
ugly faggot to ugly faggot. baldy martin has the shittiest eye area outside of somalian deathniks.

CmEWNj-UsAEsLOw.jpg

Keep coping, buddy boyo.

lol even with his status and money, that tranny is all he can get. just proves my point

VLÖ said:
Wow, he worked out so much he gained 2cm of jawbone!
He's on that roids that make your fucking head grow. Look at brock lesna'rs square head

chicocel said:

G I G A C O P E 

I cant even believe youre serious right now

puberty + steroids

CopingGymcel said:
I don't think it's all gymcelling, although getting a great body and lower body fat obviously helped.

He looksmaxed like crazy with the beard, coloring and his face seemed to mature a lot since those pics, probably due to getting older and maybe puberty.

He went from goofy looking below average kid to a decent looking roider.

The DHT from the steroids could definitely have helped with the beard gains.

Don't you think that high doseage of HGH helped him to grow bigger jaw?

Homosapicuckus said:
Don't you think that high doseage of HGH helped him to grow bigger jaw?

It's possible. 

I mean, I never took HGH and my jaw improved a lot in my 20s from my teens. Your jawline will grow until like 25 or something.

My jawline is a lot better now (night and day difference I would say) than when I initially lost weight back in 2015, so your bones will continue to grow in your early to mid 20s. I also grew an entire inch of height in my 20s.

Lifefuel for @twisted tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back