Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel-tier trait : flushing toilets

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Gigachad has never flushed a toilet in his life. He knows that women love to flush his poopies and that incels hate it but are too afraid to call him out on it.

Sub-chads (myself included) not only flush their own poopies all the time, but will also flush chads' poopies for them, too soy and beta to call him out on his disgusting selfish habits.

Beware if you ever do call Chad out on his not flushing: he will simply pretend he forgot (if you already flushed) or if the poopies are still there and you want him to flush them, he will accuse them of being YOUR poopies.

The only exception to toilet-flushing might be the 1/10 neverbegan truecels who just shit in diapers and stuff. They have no hopes or aspirations left by showing self-sufficiency.

The only difference is that foids will be angry at flushing the poopies of incels, they don't relish doing it and think it's cute like when they flush Chads' poopies.

brutal pee-pee poo-poo pill

Truecal trait: pissing in handwasher

truecel trait: only pissing in cubicles when in public

Truecal trait: pissing in handwasher
ElfInstallExample2_2019Website_1200x800.png

never heard of these until today, interesting, usually just have sinks in the bathrooms I've been to

I'll use a urinal if all cubicles are full but yeah I'll usually opt for one if it's empty

Poot the pee-pee in teh handwasher and bust

wtf is a handwasher if not a sink