Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel tier gymmaxxed co-worker told me who his Ex was

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Again with this boyfriends always mogging their girlfriends BS. FFS this is brutal. So I seen my gymaxxed co worker go to church with some short landwhale last week. Today I asked him who she was AND HE SAID HIS EX GF. He is about a 4.5/10, and she was like a 3/10. Hypergamy is evil. It must be stopped. :feelsrope:

It will never be stopped.

Ever

Unless you plan on reprogramming every female

20200228 134426

Lol hes lying that shes his ex, he is 100% still in a relationship with her but knows how embarrassing it is to be seen with her

I have no sympathy for cucks who date landwhales, where the fuck is their dignity?

Lol hes lying that shes his ex, he is 100% still in a relationship with her but knows how embarrassing it is to be seen with her
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Didn’t even think of that. Truly a terrifying situation.
I have no sympathy for cucks who date landwhales, where the fuck is their dignity?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Didn’t even think of that. Truly a terrifying situation.
Lol why did you think a guy would be going to church with his ex?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Most guys dont even go to church with their current girlfriends

Lol why did you think a guy would be going to church with his ex?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Most guys dont even go to church with their current girlfriends
Nah, actually they were with two other friends as well. Wasn’t just them two.

he's below average and still got laid? surprising

Betabux starfish sex isn't much to brag about, but it's better than nothing I suppose?
No. Getting nothing is always better than fucking a whale.

decent to high tier gymmaxxers fucking landwhales is the biggest disgrace in existence.

No. Getting nothing is always better than fucking a whale.

decent to high tier gymmaxxers fucking landwhales is the biggest disgrace in existence.

Volcel if you wouldn't tbh

Gymcelling is very good but not for the reasons of attracting foids.

Gymcelling just makes you feel good. Strong. Healthy. Less depressed.

Also gymcelling cuts back your sex drive. A lot of the TFL guys I know going way back gymcel every day and say that their sex drive was almost halved by doing lots of cardio training.

Gymcelling is very good but not for the reasons of attracting foids.

Gymcelling just makes you feel good. Strong. Healthy. Less depressed.

Also gymcelling cuts back your sex drive. A lot of the TFL guys I know going way back gymcel every day and say that their sex drive was almost halved by doing lots of cardio training.

I actually feel "happier" fatmaxxing (food coping) than "gymcelling to feel good/for the health". I got fit a couple of times but I never really "felt good", I actually felt worse because I noticed that despite reaching optimal physique, I still wasn't considered attractive enough to be respected by my peers or to get a foid's attention.

I'm currently gymmaxxing and dietmaxxing because I realize being seen as a fatso is bad overall and because I'll retry looksmaxxing soon because I'll get surgeries, but I feel no joy at all about "gains" or exercising if I'm getting no real social benefits from it.

I actually feel "happier" fatmaxxing (food coping) than "gymcelling to feel good/for the health". I got fit a couple of times but I never really "felt good", I actually felt worse because I noticed that despite reaching optimal physique, I still wasn't considered attractive enough to be respected by my peers or to get a foid's attention.

I'm currently gymmaxxing because I realize being seen as a fatso is bad overall and because I'll retry lookismaxxing soon because I'll get surgeries, but I feel no joy at all about "gains" or exercising if I'm getting no real social benefits from it.
Yeah you felt bad because you were gymcelling for the wrong reason. No amount of gymcelling will ever help anyone ascend unless the only reason you are incel is because you are fat. Thats just how it is.

hypergamy is real
Yeah you felt bad because you were gymcelling for the wrong reason. No amount of gymcelling will ever help anyone ascend unless the only reason you are incel is because you are fat. Thats just how it is.

SO THERE'S HOPE FOR ME?

Why bother gymcelling if your only benefits are psychological? There are far easier and better ways to copemaxx than paying for a gym subscription and heading to a place just to tore your muscles apart everyday. "Feeling strong" is also a useless cope since you're unlikely to pick up random physical fights anyway and if you're not a professional athlete.

Pls no

Because 28 year old virgins are not incel enough
when I say that I’m joking. It’s an ironic joke because I was a greycel like a week ago jfl
Why bother gymcelling if your only benefits are psychological? There are far easier and better ways to copemaxx than paying for a gym subscription and heading to a place just to tore your muscles apart everyday. "Feeling strong" is also a useless cope since you're unlikely to pick up random physical fights anyway and if you're not a professional athlete.
You also benefit physically. You get respect from other men. They are prone to fuck with you less.

when I say that I’m joking. It’s an ironic joke because I was a greycel like a week ago jfl

I do agree with you though. Fatcels are partly volcel.

Just for your health and psychological well being. I'm just talking about maybe 1 hour a day of cardio and mild weight lifting. Maybe a quick swim too. In the past humans did physical labour mostly. If you LDAR before long you will have serious health problems that are far worst than just being incel. I'm almost 40 and with my health problems, I would quickly choose being healthy over any chance of ever ascending. In a hot minute. My problems are far worst than just finding women. Far and beyond.