Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel tier guys with Chad dads

CivilizedBarbarian

CivilizedBarbarian

farewell bois
-
Whenever I was going to a community college there was this normie in my class and he was pretty short, like just above most of the girls short (probably 5'5 or 5'4, if I had to guess.)
Poor bastard didn't have any facial hair, and while he had smooth skin that was all he had going for him. Small frame, obviously, but not disproportionately so.

Long story short, one day a female friend of his is talking and says "Yeah, but your dad's so tall!" (Don't remember the context), I see the guy one day and I legit stare into the eyes of a 6'2 Dolph Lundgren tier Nordish Chad. He wasn't the only one though, there was one Mexican there who always wore superhero clothing, was covered in acne and had no facial hair outside of a pencil thin mustache. His dad, however, was a like 5'10 warrior skull having spic slayer. Very weird to see, lol.

I'm in this situation.Good genetics don't always get passed down.
Instead of getting blue hunter eyes,I got black bug eyes with bad under eye support and bad hooding.
Instead of hollow cheeks,even at high body fat,I got facial bloat at 14%bf.
Instead of being Norwood 0.5 at 48 years old
I'm Norwood 2 at 18.

They probably betrayed their genetic heritage by settleing on a subpar foid .

my genes were castrated by my mother’s terrible hormonal genetics

I’m much taller than my father but he mogs me proportionately. we’re about equal.

Both my parents mog me, but they are not chads/stacies.

I just got genetically unlucky, looks wise and socially (fucking hate my autism).

My dad was a Tyrone back in the 80’s

never seen that tbh

I got my mom's ugly ass nose. My dad's not a chad or anything, it's just frustrating

My dad wasn’t Chang but apparently he got women because he’s high T and low inhib. Unfortunately I’m the opposite. Low T and high inhib.

I knew a guy like this. My dad was just a normie though.