Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel-tier father drop Hiroshima level blackpill truth on son and reveal to him that there is no need to even try to cope

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
Background : my father, just like me is genetically challenged. But he was also born in a poor family and was sent away to live with relatives since my grandfather literally told him that he couldn’t afford to take care of him or pay for his education. Still he was lucky or smart enough to understand the importance of a good education and due to his high grades early on, received scholarships and grants from multiple sources through his career and is a well established and respected scholar in his community.

His social reward for his years of hard work ? He was “able” to marry a 30 something years old single mom (my mother) who ended up cheating on him and actually took me with her to multiple dates she had with the guy she was having affair with and would have me staying in the car while she would sit him at the terrace of their favorite cafe so she could still be able to see me sitting in the car since the parking lot was right up front.

Also since I used to use her phone to play games, I would always see the guy texting her sexual things but since she told me to not read her messages I would never dare to bring it up.

One day, my dad actually found their texts and confronted her. I remember that night like it was yesterday and could hear the whole argument since my bedroom is right next to theirs. She claimed that he was just a friend who was interested in her but she wasn’t interested and that he has his own family. My father wanted to talk to him but she told her that she won’t make that happen because that would destroy his family (what about our family ? And why would she care that a random guy family is broken up for trying to hook up with a a married woman). Since my dad is old school he didn’t know how to look at the sent messages only the received ones and didn’t find out that my mom was actually very interested in the guy.

Still my dad had his doubt because of course the story doesn’t make sense and the next day my maternal grandmother was at the house and two days later my paternal grandmother came and they successfully gaslighted him into thinking he was overreacting and the whole thing was settled so that the family wouldn’t be broken up.

Of course I said nothing, I was a teen at that time and didn’t want my parents to divorce.

Few months back I was having a high IQ conversation with my dad about the meaning of life, evolution and stuffs, and he told me: “Son life is meaningless, it is a constant swing between suffering and boredom, you just have to accept it”.

Little do he realize it is his life and mine that are like that, chads gets to fuck his wife and multiple other girls and have a great life and would laugh at our pitiful lives.

When he said that, my first thought was to ask him, if you know that life is hell why did you bring me here ? But I understand that in soyciety you are expected to get married and have kids and he was just following basic human conditioning.

“Son life is meaningless, it is a constant swing between suffering and boredom, you just have to accept it”.
So your truecel dad knows about Aurther Schopenhauer?

I showed this quote to my truecel dad and he got angry and denied its validity.

If your dad is so smart he should have set funds aside for plastic surgery and HGH for you

A blackpilled parent is the best thing a child can ask for, but it doesn't sound like your father was blackpilled at all.

Unrelated, but blackpilled people will make excellent parents.

sounds like the future of ascensioncels

A blackpilled parent is the best thing a child can ask for, but it doesn't sound like your father was blackpilled at all.
Blackpilled parents don’t exist
If they decided to have you at all they aren’t really blackpilled

Blackpilled parents don’t exist
If they decided to have you at all they aren’t really blackpilled
That's one way to look at it. But there are many who ascend and have children. OVER did it in SEA like 10 times though as far as I know he abandoned all of his children so that doesn't really prove my point.

That's one way to look at it. But there are many who ascend and have children. OVER did it in SEA like 10 times though as far as I know he abandoned all of his children so that doesn't really prove my point.
Even if you ascend if you end up having kids you were never fully bp imo
Anyone who has genuinely had a shitty life will end up being anti natilist

Even if you ascend if you end up having kids you were never fully bp imo
Anyone who has genuinely had a shitty life will end up being anti natilist
You are only thinking through it by cold calculation. But humans don't operate that way, everything we do is driven by more baseline instincts and emotions. The desire to breed is genetically imprinted upon us. Even the most dedicated anti natalists can't fully shake it off.