Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel thinks he can escape

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
Look at this cuck lmao what does he think is going to happen.

This nigga sounds like he thinks he is superior to the average incel tbh

He says:

"I want to be normal".

Incel is a chronic social disease, you cant get out of it.

One of the comments: “Not all girls are looking for tall, handsome muscly guys, especially when they're the type who are just looking for a stable, loving relationship”

Kek. So girls want Chad for casual sex and beta orbiters for their emotional tampons? Basically what we’ve been saying?

LMAO.

We all want to be normal Mr.Anonymous_Totally100%LegitIncel_Throwaway69_Notfakenews, but alas things are different.

EDIT : incase you can't tell, these accounts are all fake.

He thinks he can escape JFL. He needs to accept reality and stop being such a cuck.

Begging normies and foids for acceptance as a sub4 incel will only hurt you (if high T) or transform you in a cuck (low T).

he hasnt been fully black pilled. its over he needs to LDAR

If you make posts on IncelTears about escaping then it's over. They don't care about your struggles. They just want to virtue signal and assume the moral high-ground then good about themselves.

>I'm undergoing therapy, had three 1hr sessions so far, and it's helping I think, but she doesn't really know what incels are so I figured this place might be able to help me with this.

LOL

inceldom is a mentality that sticks with you forever

even if you do "escape" it will corrupt your mind until the day you die