Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel theory iceberg meme

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
this is just a fun little incel conspiracy iceberg meme I made in ms paint.
Not meant to be taken seriously haha

Attachments

• iceberg.jpg
    iceberg.jpg
    847.6 KB · Views: 280
I like it. A little constructive criticism from a mere ape though,

The font is too small to read and the red letters make it harder to read too. Other then that, its awesome.

Maxresdefault

Tinder was an MK Ultra experiment? I don't even see how those could be connected

ER and Alek might have been government agents though. wouldn't surprise me

Tinder was an MK Ultra experiment? I don't even see how those could be connected

mkultra could be still continuing during modern times and not be truly dismissed. Tinder is the biggest gov op in a while, look at how it changed civilization abd culture as a whole.

Ffs outline that text with white or black

mkultra could be still continuing during modern times and not be truly dismissed. Tinder is the biggest gov op in a while, look at how it changed civilization abd culture as a whole.
well i mean the government is behind tinder yes, but i don't know how it's connected to mk ultra

weird how jews are all the way at the bottom

Cant read
im using mobile right now. click on the image and then Download the image and then view it in your gallery or something. Same with pc, just click on image first and Download

strange, the opression of ethnics isnt mentioned

@Pengwin thoughts?

Especially ER with his dad being in the Jew industry. Also did AM even ever talk on incel forums or subreddits?

I see icebergs daily

"religion prevents inceldom" I had a good laugh thanks

We are definitely in hell

this tbh I didn't get it

"religion prevents inceldom" I had a good laugh thanks
im an atheist.
but historically heavily religous societies rejected hypergamy and polyamory and embraced monogamy.

How could alek or Elliot been government agents? Also I literally had to click it and screenshot it and then zoom in on my camera in order to read this

Based meme, thanks OP :feelsokman:

How could alek or Elliot been government agents? Also I literally had to click it and screenshot it and then zoom in on my camera in order to read this
screenshot? downloading and viewing it on gallery would have been smoother on the zoom in.

It's just a theory some people believe the alek thing was a setup, government involvement. I should have added "alek minassian set up" in one of the layers.