Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel the movie.

P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8583510/

Just wtf.
Two young and beautiful women, Laura and her best friend Jessica are snatched and thrown into a nightmare of terrifying misogyny and sexual entitlement. With the entire ordeal being live streamed across the dark web, their torture captivates thousands and one wrong move could mean the ultimate cancellation.

I would find it 100% ok to make a movie about a Incel who gets crazy from the loneliness and goes ER or kills himself....
But this is only a big
MUHEHEHEHEHEH INCELS ARE EVIL WUHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I would bet +-95% of the Incels are just some ugly and/or (lightly) autistic guys who are just lonely, they would harm no one without a reasonable reason but the media show us like Monsters.

Its very interesting to see that.

they spread hate toward us who are discriminated our whole lives, stupid motherfuckers :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Bullshit propaganda. Fuck (((Hollywood)))

I will still watch it....no matter what, download it with subs when it's out.

Normies will take the movie as a fact, we're fucked.

has it been released yet?

I have always been against spreading the black pill for this reason tbh.
They'll never take the blackpill, we can only spread it if we find a way to crush it up into a pink capsule.

They'll never take the blackpill, we can only spread it if we find a way to crush it up into a pink capsule.
They don't want ugly men to know the truth. That's why they always try to misinterpret our beliefs. We have slave status to them, only staying alive to work and advance technology without getting rewarded.

Can't they just leave us alone already?

I would find it 100% ok to make a movie about a Incel who gets crazy from the loneliness and goes ER or kills himself....
They'd never do that. That would make the incel seem human and victimized, to them his hate simply has to be because of "misogyny." That's why we need to write and direct our own movie.

We broke the matrix, by doing so we opened a rift in their perfect little plans where men are beginning to gravitate too and understand.. they will never leave us alone ever again. Got to crack their whips at the normie men thinking Incel beliefs have any validity.
They'd never do that. That would make the incel seem human and victimized, to them his hate simply has to be because of "misogyny." That's why we need to write and direct our own movie.
Man that would be beautiful. Hard to pull off but if we could do it, it would be a great win for us and the Blackpill.
:blackpill:
:feelsautistic:

Ik but these movies just fuel the fire and give us shit publicity.
Indeed

No, humans want to feel as a better person then others persons.
Like Nazis,Facist,Racist,Sexists and so on..... we are a easy target. what need Normie Norman need to do to be better than a Incel?
Work in a 30k $/€ Job and have a girlfriend or some random sex, for a Normie its like breathing. He was born, he had is teenage romace he get his avarage job. He has done nothing special in his life.
But bamm there are incels
He has more accomplish then a Incel
He is a better Human in his eyes and in the eyes of the society
He can look down on somthing
He can feel good.
Humans love that, you need nothing but can feel better. You are not a nazi and nazis are evil. Waht do you need for it? Nothing!

To say it in a easy way, you are not better.
Think about a person who cant instal Windows, you would feel superior you would laugh becouse he cant do that easy stuff.
Yeah we are a hate object. There is no interest to show, how a person can come that far. See my last post. Making a movie like

a Incel who gets crazy from the loneliness and goes ER or kills himself....

Would do the exact other thing, it would show them that they (the society) make this monsters (and yes some guys here a monsters iam lurking long enough here). Just imagine Stacy comes out of the movie and thinks
Shit, that plays which i made all my life with beta males rely hurts them, maybe i did a mistake. maybe i should ......
Would stacy feel good? No! It would show the society that incels are the victims and not the evil daemons from Hell.

Last edited: