Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel test

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Ok
402F7798 3741 45A0 863B 6D04B85CD3B0

Those are rookie numbers, OP.
Incel

Im not clicking this :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

I got 100 on everything, kek

Might be a way for the feds to track us down. Maybe Im just paranoid though
If you’re on this site they already know how to track you down

Might be a way for the feds to track us down. Maybe Im just paranoid though
Taking a test like this would be the last of the reasons glowies would need to track me.

Last edited:
What's with all the cuckolds ITT? How do you not get 100?

What's with all the cuckolds ITT? How do you not get 100?
I don’t believe nor care about men’s mental health or male suicide as they’re all Normie oriented. Also it’s directed to people with legit no issues in their life. None of these people have actually suffered they’re just whiny, selfish and weak minded lol this is a direct cause of industrialization and ofc modern soyciety as a whole.

Most men’s mental health faggots only care about certain men’s mental health and it definitely is not geared towards Incels or those with actual problems.

83% only because I don't agree with dating app statistics or hypergamy as much

Last edited:
lol only one of these has anything to do with inceldom, sexual frustration. The rest is “man bad woman good” feminism

lol only one of these has anything to do with inceldom, sexual frustration. The rest is “man bad woman good” feminism
Exactly

83% only because I don't agree with dating app statistics or hypergamy as much, i believe inceldom is not a problem specific to modern times it has always existed it will always exist
same, I heavily disagree that dating apps caused inceldom and hypergamy. Maybe if it mentioned social media then yeah, but most woman (according to statistics) have never even used a dating app. Most woman get a 100 dms from Instagram so they dont have a need for them

Tbh the question are stupid. Its basically "Are you a man?"

"Women are childlike and insipid" - :yes:Certainly the Modern Women thinks of herself being a princess even when she Hits the wall.

"Women are pitied for the smallest grievances they come up with, while no one cares about men." - :yes:While I do not agree that no one cares about men, men are treated as expendables. Thats why when the Titanic sank it was "Women and Children first" not "Everyone get on fast".

"Women only pursue relationships with men above their own social status." - :yes:Hoe_math explained this in a video and Women agreed. Women ALWAYS date up.

"I can’t approach women because everything I do will be seen as harassment." - :yes:In fact it is straight up dangerous doing this. Especially if your a normie.

"Women tease men sexually on purpose." - :yes: They do it to impress Chad and do it to manipulate Wojak.

"I often feel dissatisfied due to my inability to find a partner." :no: Maybe i havent tried enough yet, still some dudes find gf, just not LTM.

"Family court systems are biased against men." - :yes:Yes. The man loses everything if she decides to walk away, divorce led by women: 70%!

"Women primarily value superficial qualities in a partner." - :yes: '6'5, Blue Eyes, Finance - 6'5, Blue Eyes, Finance.'

"Women cannot administer their own dating, as they only want bad boys." - :yes:Women Swipe on the Top 20% of men according to Bumble, Tinder and Okcupid.

"That men are shamed for lusting after women who objectify and sexualize their own bodies (e.g., on Instagram) shows there is a societal double standard." - :yes: Women know of Simp economy, and they profit of it too!

"Nowadays, only men with money, fame, and great looks have a chance of finding a partner." - :no: No, because then humanity would die out in a couple of decades, BUT thats only because once women hit the wall, they try to settle down with a Normie Betabuxx since theres not enough Chad for Everyone.

"Society and the media don’t care about the difficulties primarily encountered by men (homelessness, suicide, etc.)." - :yes:Social Media is DOMINATED by women and more so then ever because men are socially more unattractive then women, as well as the fact Gen Z men dont watch nearly as much Gaming and Comedy Videos as they used too, since they now enter the workforce and dont have the time anymore.

"Dating apps have brainwashed women and made it much harder to find a good partner." - :no: Yes, but no. I say no overall because its social media that brainwashed women, i say yes because it opened an infinite pool of acess to any women.

Last edited:
I am incel because I haven't had sex and can't get a date. I don't need some test to verify it.

The results of this test will only worsen my depression

I don't know why mine's so low I did neutral on 2 questions and went negative on the women are childike question. Which is completely retarded.

Don't worry guys this only in my base form, wait until i get go super misogynist 2

How the fk do you guys get such low scores

The only one I didn't rly agree with is that women shouldn't have the right to vote.

But then again I don't really believe in Democracy anyway.

Even the greeks abandoned democracy JFL

Some of these I only partly agree on like "women only want badboys"
Thugmaxxing only gets you so far, women want LOOKS not "badboys"
goodboy chad>>>> badboy normie

The only one I didn't rly agree with is that women shouldn't have the right to vote.

But then again I don't really believe in Democracy anyway.
Why would you want women to vote?
I'm against democracy in general but if we have to live in one what advantage is it to society, espeically incels, to allow them to vote?

Women have such high criteria that they have created an unbalanced dating pool that many men will never get access to
Women get extreme unearned advantages in work and in life, and it’s like the rest of society has decided not to notice that.

That's what they call misogynistic beliefs

Family court systems are biased against men.
If you answer yes then you're misogyist, despite the fact that this is true in real life, the court is on the side of women