Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[incel test] Your crush is in trouble

• Thread starter Deleted member 39576
  • Start date
Deleted member 39576

Deleted member 39576

looking at a woman is a sexual harrassment
-
The plot:

• Your crush is in trouble.
• She is kidnapped.
• She fell for a Chad's trap (her "hot bf").
• Only you are aware of it (because you care).
• She once made fun of you for being short/ugly/creepy.
• She hates you.
• She only likes Chads, she never gave attention to you.

Things to note:

• If you save her, she may not even acknowledge your help.
• She may not date you.
• She may not develop feelings for you.
• She may still be attracted to the abusive Chad.
• You will still be subhuman to her.
• Note, this is the girl you've crushed for years.

What would you do in this situation?

I would hope she dies the most painful death possible

why the fuck would I help anyone?

She once made fun of you for being short/ugly/creepy.
• She hates you.

Things to note:

• She may not date you.
why would you do anything?

only if she shits in my mouth after rescue and fucks with chad in front of me and only if I will give them free money for rest of my lyph

"SUCK YOUR MUM!", then :feelshaha: as I'm leaving

>crush (again:feelsseriously:)
did not read neckyourself cringe.

No modern foid is worth a second of my time.

My crush is dating a subhuman

THE FUCK YOU THINK IM GONNA DO? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

InShot 20220220 210745412

No one care about a guy at the bottom and especially some hoe. I ain't no captain save a hoe so let her rot

The plot:

• Your crush is in trouble.
• She is kidnapped.
Crushes come in degrees OP how much of a crush are we talking about here? Why do I like her?

• She fell for a Chad's trap (her "hot bf").
• Only you are aware of it (because you care).
Can I call the police?

• She hates you.
Why do I have a crush on a girl who hates me, never gave me attention, mocked me?
This sounds like a girl I want to hatefuck tbh not a girl I crush on.
I don't crush on girls this cruel, I might lust but I don't feel affection.

Things to note:

• She may not date you.
• Note, this is the girl you've crushed for years.
What would you do in this situation?
tbh can't relate to this all it seems absurd, why would I have years-long crush on someone like this?
the foids I crush on I at least acknowledge some spark of goodness in, you're not selling this

even the foids thate hate me that I crush on who hate me tend to not be 100% hateful they engage in a bit of playful banter, show respect, don't insult my looks and usually just shame me for being a lolicon or something

You like her looks and feel lust.

She might have some personaliteehee your mother maybe has or someone from your family and that's why you subcounciously might feel she is close to you when in reality she isn't. Also idee fixe, blue pill propaganda that was fucking with your head since being born activates some subcounscious parts of your brain that thinks she is the one and that you won't find any better.

Finally you will find some other girl that doesn't want you and you will have crush on her. You have to understand now that it is repeating itself situation and it is just in your brain. You know she doesn't like you and that she is like any other woman. You like her for looks and for possible behaviour someone from your family or close to you presents. Now you have to remind yourself why you feel this way whenever you encounter her anywhere and you feel crush on her and tell yourself to not give a fuck.

Can you jack off to her? Yes. Just tell yourself that you like her looks but she is just another bitch that doesn't give a fuck about you and that she is worthless. That way after some time (might be months) you will feel some liberty from that crush feeling.

• She hates you.
This applies to many foids I've known, don't really understand what's supposed to be special about her to warrant a crush. I wouldn't crush on someone like this for years in the first place. Let 'em rot

Anyone that was dumb enough to crush on her would probably be better off with her gone anyway

kill everyone involved
in minecraft ofc

Who cares. Good riddance. I am an ant to her, why would an ant save a human who'd step on him?

Why would you help anyone you just barely know if you don’t get anything out of it :feelsjuice:

Who cares. Good riddance. I am an ant to her, why would an ant save a human who'd step on him?

This was Aspie John's perspective in school. The poor male could barely look around the room and worried about being denigrated for the slightest movement. He sat for hours without using the bathroom.

Fuck her I hope she dies

This was Aspie John's perspective in school. The poor male could barely look around the room and worried about being denigrated for the slightest movement. He sat for hours without using the bathroom.
:feelsbadman:

Kill Chad=problem solved "If You are the only Male=highest SMV" Sigma grindset ore smegma idk how you write in english

Fuck both of them then I just want to cope in peace our oneitisis think we are working horses not men that just want love.

I would let her die she hates me anyway i'm just a laugh stock for everyone

yea not help her perhaps?

Woman dont appreciate good favors that are done for them

so yea no need to give a shit.